Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a World News Now section where people could post current news in the world.

·
Asuka
96,569 Posts
It makes sense, but stuff like that already goes in anything, so I don't know if the admins want to bother making another section just for world news when it just goes in anything already.

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Also, there generally isn't enough posted about world news. If you think about it, in order to kepp 'Anything' active people need to be able to post in there.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Stryder said:
I was wondering if it would be possible to add a World News Now section where people could post current news in the world.
If you have World News that you want to post then post it in the Anything section. This is a wrestling forum just incase you forgot. I don't think many people would waste their time posting World News.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Not worth it. We'd end up with one person (maybe you, seeing as you started the thread asking about it) copying news stories and pasting them as new threads. There'd be a whole page of threads by one person with no replies and hardly any views because people won't care enough to look, let alone reply.

If you don't believe me, there's a forum where this is illustrated perfectly. :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts