Wrestling Forum banner

Suggest a new theme song for a "WWE Superstar"

888 Views 8 Replies 9 Participants Last post by  NJ88
Post a song and the the Superstars/Divas you would associate it with.

I suggest that for The Corre. Sounds like an anthem, heel music. It's epic. 8*D
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Premium Member
2,946 Posts
CM Punk should go back to using Miseria Cantare.

· Registered
7,589 Posts
Post a song and the the Superstars/Divas you would associate it with.

I suggest that for The Corre. Sounds like an anthem, heel music. It's epic. 8*D
I've said it before and i'll say it again, what The Core as i will always spell it should do is go to Vince McMahon and Triple H and ask to use Triple H's old "My Time" theme from 1999 to 2001 because there isn't a song more fitting of anyone that what that is for The Core. The whole point of The Core is they are a group of young wrestler's who believe it is their time to shine and that they are going to be dominant, i wouldn't usually be a fan of someone using someone elses old theme but seeing as CM Punk uses Randy Orton's old theme and Hulk Hogan used Real American after Mike Rotunda i can make an excpetion.

· Registered
420 Posts
I've said it before and i'll say it again, what The Core as i will always spell it should do is go to Vince McMahon and Triple H and ask to use Triple H's old "My Time" theme from 1999 to 2001 because there isn't a song more fitting of anyone that what that is for The Core. The whole point of The Core is they are a group of young wrestler's who believe it is their time to shine and that they are going to be dominant, i wouldn't usually be a fan of someone using someone elses old theme but seeing as CM Punk uses Randy Orton's old theme and Hulk Hogan used Real American after Mike Rotunda i can make an excpetion.
That's one of my favorite themes ever. It would be sick if the Corre used it, but I don't see it happening.

CM Punk should go back to using Miseria Cantare.
Agreed on this one.

· Follower of Lockeism
13,499 Posts
Was just listening to some Muse. Use this for some epic heel music. Kind of for a psychadelic type heel. From about 1:00ish.

In fact, if Morrison ever turned heel and played a similar character to before it would work...especially with the slow mo and lighting etc.

EDIT:

In fact heck, a heel could use this too:

Would fit well wtih CM Punks current character.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.