Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
YOU MUST BE!

Afterall, you had to look in this thread!

That's all. :sex

N

·
0 Posts
What in the fuck?

You're a motherfucking racist. Can't believe you be dissin' my race like that, *****.

·
Banned
357 Posts
What the Hell?

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
ok, i dont think that was neccisary Slam, ur going back in time:(

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And just how the fuck would a n00b who knows shit about me know I'm going back in time? Oh right, he took what one of his fellow LNDer's said and jumped on a bandwagon. Nice sig by way. If only you knew what you were talking about, then maybe it'd be applicable. Forgot the H by the way.

Now for more important matters. If you can't find the humor in this, you oughta spend time searching for a sense of it. You weren't expecting it...shock factor! If I made of habbit of posting threads like this, yea, that'd probably be a problem. But seeing how this is the first of it's kind from me (and more than likely last...never say never) if anything, it shows I'm trying something different.

"I smell warning points!" "You're going back in time!" and responses like such...heh, evidently the pun caught ya in it's whirlwind.

Cowie summed it up best though.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
"I smell warning points!" "You're going back in time!" and responses like such...heh, evidently the pun caught ya in it's whirlwind.
That was me who smelt the warning points, what's wrong with that? :(

I am a robot. I am not programmed for unexpected threads and humour. HUMOUR.....BAD!!! :) Just kind of random as vcm said, we weren't sure about the point you were getting at.

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
I_AM_SlaM said:
Ok, maybe I don't know anything about you. Still though, I could've bitched at you for making this thread.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nah. To clarify, I wasn't directing that at you, or Jake. It's the one's who felt the need to say similar things again that that was meant for. I still don't know where you got the "going back in time" thing though. I'm a shock jester...you should know to expect these sorta things from me. And Chris said it best when he quoted my sig. But I try to maintain some level of matury in most of my posts.

The warning points though....read the rules. . If you make a habbit of spamming you'll earn'em. This being a one time instance....and in the rants section, where just about anything goes...you're comin off a little bitter.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
LOL, it's all good SlaM. Normally your funny, maybe immature threads, make more sense to me. For this one, I was just lost. :) I think there is a possibility that people can be too serious in their life, and it's always good to be able to fool around and talk utter nonsense.

As for the rules thing though, once in a reply to view, instead of just typing the usual 'thanks' I put "I'm Replying....". I guess this is Rants, but that was the first time I ever did anything worth calling spam, and immediately got points. But oh well, that's the past.

Thanks anyway, I tried not to overreact LOL, this thread isn't an overly big deal.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts