Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always hated Subway. I remember the days before Jared. Subway was terrible. There were mom and pop sandwich shops that made great sandwiches. Then, Jared's diet and ad campaign slam Subway all over the map. Mom and pop stores start to close and are a rarity. All because some guy lost some weight eating nothing but Subway (which I don't believe by the way). A great marketing gimmick to a nation that continues to get fatter. Yet, Subway continues to thrive. I just don't get it. It has to mean that, we as a nation (United States) are not very smart. I mean seriously..... I can make a better sandwich at home for a fraction of the price. I guess the whole point of my rant is this.... Our nation keeps getting fatter and fatter, but Subway can still sell their sandwiches at an exponential rate with the claim of being a healthy, cheap alternative. I guess it all means one of two things or both.... Our nation is lazy or stupid. Or both...

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
Subway aint so bad. But Jared is a master of propaganda. I mean why else would Punk have asked "Luke, Serena, go get me Jared, from subway"

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
The tuna is always like rock hard and the bread is crunchy as hell, I agree 100% but on good days it is fine. Also, I have 3 damn subways in my area but only 1 wendys, and I'm literally addicted to it.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Actually, the idea that our nation is getting fatter and fatter is an exaggeration at best, and a big lie at worst. That doesn't really matter though.

Even if people are getting fatter and fatter, that doesn't disprove Subway's claim that their food is healthy. In order to do that, you would have to demonstrate that the people who are getting fatter are eating Subway regularly, and also that they aren't eating anything else that could be the cause of their weight gaining.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
No offense to my Indian brothers on this forum, but I can never understand the damn Indians that work at my Subway so I rarely go there. I get my sandwhiches at a grocery store deli for the most part.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts