Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The dynamic between Daniel Bryan and Derek Bateman is gold. It's hard to beat a good straight man routine. I'm looking forward to more segments with the two.

Anyone else voting for Samberg's jacked up cousin now?

·
Registered
256 Posts
The dynamic between Daniel Bryan and Derek Bateman is gold. It's hard to beat a good straight man routine. I'm looking forward to more segments with the two.

Anyone else voting for Samberg's jacked up cousin now?

It was fun when Daniel Bryan hits Derek Bateman in the face.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
I'm glad I saw this ... because I might just have to keep up with this season of NXT solely for that duo right there...

·
Lethargic Llama, follow me on twitter
3,498 Posts
I'm all about these two, their awesome

·
Registered
807 Posts
Pure genius the pair of them. Any people from the UK on here, doesnt Batemen looked like a ripped Steve Coogan?

·
WEF's #1 Oz Mark
11,119 Posts
Bateman is a really good face, I could see him become a huge star in the next few years.

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 · (Edited)
Bateman's big, too. When Daniel Bryan nudged his face with his foot and Bateman got a bit serious, the mood changed. I think Bateman could play a really good goof-ball who goes absolutely nuts and violent sometimes.

Anyone else get that vibe?

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Hilarious.

Bateman has a future, no doubt about it.

·
Registered
5,659 Posts
It was not funny and lame....
Hey, just like you.

This was pretty funny, first time I've seen them because I havent been watching the new season of NXT. He reminded me of Eugene lol. Didn't expect the kick!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Didnt find that segment entertaining or funny.
It was just too gay.

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
.. What exactly isn't gay about wrestling if I may ask? :rolleyes:
Indeed. You can look at pretty much any wrestling segment and think "Wow this looks rather homosexual, wouldn't you agree old chap?"

Etc.

However I think the majority of fans don't even think about that side of it, I certainly had no "gay" thoughts during this promo or any wrestling I watch lol... Not that there's anything wrong with that *corny thumbs up*

1 - 20 of 46 Posts