Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
The legend never dies
4,357 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now with the rumours of AJ pretty much coming to wwe for sure,do you feel hell make the main roster right away and if so who do you feel they will have his PPV debut against .

I hope either Owens or Bryan :mark: if not wrestlemania least sometime around Summerslam

·
Welcome To The Jungle
2,010 Posts
He might go to NXT for a couple of months to be taught the WWE style but I think after that, he'll go straight to the main roster, he's 38 and pretty banged up, if they're gonna do something with him, they better do it now, there's a lot of guys who's be great in terms of the match itself

·
Premium Member
6,589 Posts
Styles vs Owens, Rollins any of them would be amazing.

·
Registered
9,708 Posts
Considering how many top stars are dropping like flies, Styles first PPV opponent, hell his first match might be against Roman Reigns for the WWE title in the main event of Wrestlemania.

·
Stay Fearless
7,382 Posts
With all these injuries, I hope to see Styles on the main roster very soon. Maybe a WM match against Owens or have him debut at Raw after WM.

Reactions: The One Man Gang

·
Registered
615 Posts
Now with the rumours of AJ pretty much coming to wwe for sure,do you feel hell make the main roster right away and if so who do you feel they will have his PPV debut against .

I hope either Owens or Bryan :mark: if not wrestlemania least sometime around Summerslam
I honestly see him in the rumble as a surprise, most of Ajs experience has been wrestling in the US. Nakamura will need the NXT run for 3 months, then I see a balor club debut on the main roster after wrestlemania. It's nice to see wwe more open minded these days.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Considering how many top stars are dropping like flies, Styles first PPV opponent, hell his first match might be against Roman Reigns for the WWE title in the main event of Wrestlemania.
One step a head of Sting, only his second match was for the Title.

·
Registered
17,497 Posts
His first PPV match will be on the NXT Network PPV probably Against Samoa Joe for the 8363614th time.

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts

:vince$

Reactions: The_Kliq

·
Registered
4,221 Posts
a feud with Owens would be great, but knowing WWE they'll stick him with Del Rio or Big Show. :renee2

They should let him put in work on Slater's new stable for fans who aren't familiar with him. Let him show why he's one of the top 3 wrestlers in the world against some jobbers first.

in the future, Rollins/Styles would be money. Same with Cesaro/Bryan. :mark:

·
Registered
18,879 Posts
Someone in the mid-card, but credible.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts