Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed in the profiles it now says "style" and then says what style you use.

lol, pointless?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
I can't see the point in it either, but I don't ask questions when it comes to things like that.

Maybe it's so Nitemare can keep an eye on what skin is popualr and what isn't.

L

·
0 Posts
I noticed in the members list it now says "SweetChinMusic" and then says what posts he has.

lol, pointless?

Please delete him.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Well, there was the whole Stats hack before, that said how many people were using what browser etc. as well as what threads were most popular, who the top posters were and stuff.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lacrimosa said:
I noticed in the members list it now says "SweetChinMusic" and then says what posts he has.

lol, pointless?

Please delete him.
wtf... do you have kind of reason for wanting me banned? On this site, you have to actually do something to get banned, not coz some n00b says so

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, im sorry mr nitemare. It was a wonderful idea to have the style. my life is complete, knowing you are reading this in Geltech Blue

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
do you find it helpful nitemare?

L

·
0 Posts
SweetChinMusic said:
wtf... do you have kind of reason for wanting me banned? On this site, you have to actually do something to get banned, not coz some n00b says so
Yes. It's because of your pointless posts saying I am a n00b. I am far from a n00b or newbie to this site. I know A LOT about vBulletin software. Now, stfu bitch. I will kill you. I'm ruthless. I'm like an English person.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes. It's because of your pointless posts saying I am a n00b. I am far from a n00b or newbie to this site. I know A LOT about vBulletin software. Now, stfu bitch. I will kill you. I'm ruthless. I'm like an English person.
i didn't call you a newbie. And good for you about the vBulletin stuff. Try not to post off topic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts