Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

Now I understand why people say that Asian are the worse drivers. Why the fuck didn't she back out instead of screaming?

·
Premium Member
18,745 Posts
Re: Stupiest driver EVER.

Ya know, when i'm about to hit something. I brake or try to turn the steering wheel.

·
Premium Member
17,419 Posts
I don't know. I have seen worse. I saw a guy back into a spot, crunch up another car, then he just backed out and in trying to perfect his spot, while damaging both cars every time. He got out looked at it and said "Well it could be a lot worse! Ha ha ha !". This is when I was a military cop (I watched it happen, sorry, it was too funny)

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
You know, it's funny that this is brought up because I have a little stupid driver story that happened to me just a few hours ago. This driver just happens to be Asain too. Anyways, so I'm getting picked up from my job at McDonald's (For the record, I hate it. It's the absolute worst, but that's another story.) and just as we're going around the corner of the building, this guy pulls up from the other side out of nowhere and we almost hit him. You may be asking yourself what the problem here is... and well... HE'S NOT SUPPOSED TO GO THAT WAY! IT'S A ONE-WAY LANE! That could have lead to an accident, and while it didn't, it's still one of the dumbest driving moves I've seen recently.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts