Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else ever done stupid shit like this?

at high school, i got a wwe replica title belt from argos, and we defended it in stupid ways.

first match was competed in by about 50 people in my year at school, the winner had to press the belt against a statue on the other side of school, stupid but fun :D

then whoever was champion had to defend it in ANY competitive thing they did, i.e. if they played someone at fifa, they had to defend the title, etc.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
A couple buddies of mine set up a HUGE beer pong tourney last year and the winners got replica belts that had been all tricked out with different beer bottle caps and logos. They actually looked pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
I never really did anything like that in school, but around 2000 or so. Me and my buddies would have backyard trampoline matches constantly. The last match I remember being in was in his barn (he lived on a huge farm). We pulled the trampoline through a side door/gate type of the thing. Had a WWF foam belt on the top story (2.5 stories high) hooked around one of the beams up there. Pretty much we had to get to the top of the barn and get the belt (our ******* way of a ladder match). It was really fun at the time (since I was 12 or 13 at the time). We did get in trouble by our dads, when they caught us wrestling in their. Two 12/13 years olds wrestling in a barn with old farm tractors and car parts everywhere, wasn't the smartest move.

I do like the OPs idea, as well as having the balls to do that with a replica belt in High School. The beer pong post was also pretty cool.

·
Registered
3,415 Posts
not at school but when I was a kid me, my brother and some other kids had a hardcore belt that had 24/7 stip, whoever was the champion could get pinned at anytime. It was pretty funny to see someone go for a roll up in the middle of a game of footy.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Me and 7 of my friends did that, not with a title belt 'cos none of them where wrestling fans, but you just had to tackle someone to the floor and make them tap to be "Champion" I was actually victime to a crossface in the middle of maths, good times. :lmao

1 - 8 of 8 Posts