Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With of torret of new members coming in, I have been seeing a lot of really dumb threads in the WWE section. I mean stuff like Orlando's hair, funniest walk, best goatee, the list goes on. Most of these dumb threads have been closed but these newbies should have a limit to the amount of threads they can post. Lets keep W-E about a 7th grade level

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
What are you gonna do? they're n00bs. thats there job. if they keep making stupid threads that keep getting closed, they will be warned. hopefully it will teach them a lesson that their threads need more substance than "Best Goatee".

·
Banned
8 Posts
I'd say this thread has to be the dumbest shit I have ever seen. No wait, that would be the original poster of this thread... I guess his post would be second.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
^^^Nice n00b banner.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Or what? What you going to do Mrs.Rebel? God forbid you call us names and tell us what you would like to do with our family members! You won't last 10 seconds here. This guy is the new "Timebomb".

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Diablo™ said:
Or what? What you going to do Mrs.Rebel? God forbid you call us names and tell us what you would like to do with our family members! You won't last 10 seconds here. This guy is the new "Timebomb".
Worse IMO.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Johnny Rebel said:
son, you do not reply to me unless you ask my permission first.
Uh-huh, fool. I know I ain't hearin' that see. You tellin' or you askin'? Cuz nobody tells Boxy Brown.

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I_AM_SlaM said:
Uh-huh, fool. I know I ain't hearin' that see. You tellin' or you askin'? Cuz nobody tells Boxy Brown.
I know this is off the subject but you got to tell me where you got that Boxy Brown gif.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Some site off of google search. Just type boxy brown. It has a cool meatwad avvy too.

·
Registered
835 Posts
you know nearly all them crappy noob threads have been posted by that idiot bad meetz evil.

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
scsarules said:
you know nearly all them crappy noob threads have been posted by that idiot bad meetz evil.
Actually I think cjizze (or whatever his name is), he put up like 12 stupid threads within the first two days of joining, but yea Bad meets evil has posted some dumb shit

·
Registered
835 Posts
you can tell a lot of them are spamming and posting crap, when you see some of them have about 700 posts and they have been here a month, again bad meetz evil, he joined december 04 and has more posts than i do when i joined in about september. how casn their post quality be good when they have that many of them?

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
I'll speak from a personal standpoint and say when I first joined up, as outspoken as I am now, I maybe had 100 posts by my third week. New forums, new people. Unless you're an outright prick/spammer...or a quality poster, you wouldn't be touchin more than that in the same amount of time. Least that's what I figure.

So ya know how I see it.

And if that fails ya, just read his new user title. :D

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
PLEASE!!!

Make it only Jobbers can start new threads. The people making these stupid threads are Newbies. Get rid of them

·
Registered
12,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
SweetChinMusic said:
PLEASE!!!

Make it only Jobbers can start new threads. The people making these stupid threads are Newbies. Get rid of them
I would say let them have only 1 thread a week. Also, this guy bad meets evil is becoming really annoying. Posting stuff that is just retarded sometimes. I think he made a post like "The Three Hart brothers" saying Jimmy Hart was related to Owen and Bret.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
You guys suck balls, there are good newbies

1 - 20 of 28 Posts