Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck it annoys me when people make a thread about Shawn Michaels returning to RAW to referee and match and call the thread "HBK"

Or when people make threads called "Triple H" or "A Question" or "Wrestlemania"

:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

Use detail, summerise the thread in the title so people will want to read your post.

Damn people

N

·
0 Posts
Hover over the title of a post. That's what I do to avoid those pathetic topics, althought I have to click in case it needs to be locked. Most of the post (the beginning, which is important) is on hover, anyway. You'll know more about the thread before entering and wasting time.

k?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
I'll take Swindy's advise.

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
SweetChinMusic said:
Fuck it annoys me when people make a thread about Shawn Michaels returning to RAW to referee and match and call the thread "HBK"

Or when people make threads called "Triple H" or "A Question" or "Wrestlemania"

:frustrate :frustrate :frustrate

Use detail, summerise the thread in the title so people will want to read your post.

Damn people
Actually I prefer when people say "HBK", instead of "HBK Returns". That way Raw, Smackdown and any other programs aren't ruined before I watch them.

A-Dust

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
It changed again :) we get smackdown and raw live starting last week yo. It's pretty cool.

N

·
0 Posts
By SmackDown! "live," you mean on Thursdays, right?

But yeah, I would've known had I been online more, am I right?

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Probably, having said that I wasn't aware that we in the UK had live Raw and "live" SD! now. Can't say I'll be staying up to watch It.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts