Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We all know that WWE has had a bad habit forever of trying to pass off completely ridiculous segments and moments as funny.While most of these were cringe-worthy, sometimes they did hit the mark.What are some of the things you guys remember?

For me, the one that stands out the most was waaay back in the day.Al Snow was wrestling Jerry Lawler in a handicap match with Head as Snows tag-team partner.Snow was somehow forced to tag in Head, but just how was the king to pin Head? By putting that dumb head on a bottle of head and shoulders, of course!! I still chuckle when I think of that.

·
Banned
542 Posts
A midget winning the cruiserweight title enough said.

·
#RiseAbove
1,471 Posts
Vince telling HBK that his tag partner was GOD :lmao

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Lita/Kane Wedding, funniest televised one since Hugo/Alice

·
Registered
419 Posts
We all know that WWE has had a bad habit forever of trying to pass off completely ridiculous segments and moments as funny.While most of these were cringe-worthy, sometimes they did hit the mark.What are some of the things you guys remember?

For me, the one that stands out the most was waaay back in the day.Al Snow was wrestling Jerry Lawler in a handicap match with Head as Snows tag-team partner.Snow was somehow forced to tag in Head, but just how was the king to pin Head? By putting that dumb head on a bottle of head and shoulders, of course!! I still chuckle when I think of that.
unless they did it again, i'm sure this was Jerry Lawler commentating on his son and Scotty 2 Hotty (then 'Too Sexy') in a handicap match against Al

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
Oh, this one's easy. Ernest "The Cat" Miller's entrance in the 2004 Royal Rumble. We're halfway through, the ring just cleared out, and the only two guys left (Orton and Benoit) are down an out. Cat and his sidekick rush the ring and...just dance for a full minute before being eliminated. God, that was stupid but brilliant.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts