Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I was browsing through the media forums today, looking for something interesting to view between doing homework and going out to the pub, when I found something in a title of a thread that I'd never heard of, this was Misawa Kawada, a wrestler apparently, so I figured I'd take a look at this seen as I'm a fan of Japanese wrestling. I click on the link to find a very vague description of a match posted by a no0b (his first post), no link to a video, no nothing. Simple mistake, he had just put a request in the wrong section of the forums as the next person to reply to the thread points out.

But wait, here comes the funny bit, not one not two but seven no0b's replied to this thread saying things like "thanks", "cheers" etc, not noticing that there wasn't a link there even though the first person to reply to this pointed it out. :no:

The Thread In Question.

Anyway, I found this mildly entertaining and I would like to say thankyou to the no0bs of WE for giving me a giggle whilst I was trying to kill time.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I noticed them doing that in another thread. It really is most amusing. Silly buggers.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Thnx

(well that was obvious)

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ya, I was probably like that one day.

Stupid fucking no0bs, i love em really! <3

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
How can anyone reply saying thanks for the "video", when there is no fucken hid tags, or link? Oh what's next? They will edit their post and be all like " Oh man dude, it don't work, what's going on?"

·
Registered
96 Posts
^
there either just being stupid or they are high

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
Seriously, is it so hard to figure out? I caught on quick enough.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
BCC said:
STFU man im not the one making fucking Racists banners now am I?
OMG, get over it. Keep your damn bitching about old stuff out of these forums.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Asshole! You'll be the reason my pillow's soggy in the mornin! I HATE YOU! DIE!

Suck my nOOb azz!

- The Timebomb (TM)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts