Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
ALL HAIL THE MAHARAJA
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Just Like it says above whats your most stupidest message recieved of WF? I'll start with mine.

Messaged for my Matt Hardy Sig

dude your editing on the face lift of your matt hardy dunkin doughnuts guy is terrible you completely missed the lone sine and his ear.

from tj52887

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Administrator said:
Hello Cerbs, you have just received 40,070.00 Credits from The Squared Circle.

The following comment was made: have these Im going from this site
^No idea who this person is/was.
Administrator said:
Hello Cerbs, you have just received 115.00 Credits from Dynasty.

The following comment was made: Take care
^ No idea why I received these either.
Administrator said:
Hello Cerbs, you have just received 2,000.00 Credits from Puggle.

The following comment was made: The God of Rants, Cerbs.
^felt a GOD deserves more than a measly 2,000 credits.
Centigold said:
hey man, you ready for that Rant on Chyna? Just send me what i should type and i'll make the account and do everything.
Centigold said:
hey sorry if i am annoying you but. you know the Elbow Drop spot i said for the Eddie vs Shawn I Quit? Which match do you think it would have best suited? Street Fight? Falls Count Anywhere? Hardcore? Or would it have been good in a normal match where the ref is knocked out and Shawn does that.
Centigold said:
hey can you gimme a headstart on my Shawn/Eddie thread in General WWE-Section
Centigold said:
i made a Eddie vs Shawn thread in General WWE. Its not a booking thread. Its a normal thread no one is answering on it so i won't you to make a post in it.
Centigold said:
Wanna check my dream feud Rock vs HBK i made up?
Centigold said:
Well this is a dream match and in it, Austin never got injured and was active for 1999-2000 and Taker also never go injured. I would have Austin vs Rock at WM2000 and have Austin turn heel then and have Taker vs HHH also at WM2000.

Aight Wrestlemania X-7 is arriving and we're on the road to WM. Shawn Michaels returns at the Royal Rumble and finally wins it, marking his return from a 3 year injury.At No Way Out we have a triple threat for the WWE Title HHH vs Stone Cold vs The Rock, they go for about 30 mins and The Rock picks up the win, Michaels comes out of nowhere and destroys The Rock with chairshots. On the coming weeks we get promos from HBK and The Rock about their past, how Shawn disrespected his mum and all that, they make it a No DQ match. At Wrestlemania after about 25-30 mins, Shawn Michaels picks up the win and finally wins the title in his home state of Texas. They keep feuding until Backlash, The Rock wants a rematch but Shawn tells The Rock its under his conditions and it is a Ladder Match. The Rock wins the match. Michaels uses his rematch clause on Smackdown an Ad-free first time ever live Smackdown from Chicago. The feud is really intense now and these two try to kill each other in the match and Michaels wins the match when Mick Foley attacks The Rock with a chair when he has the Sharpshooter locked in on Michaels, he hits him twice then gets Michaels to lock in the Sharpshooter. Then a pre-taped record playes of The Rock saying I Quit (this way Mankind gets revenge for the Royal Rumble 1999) and then next night on RAW, Mr. McMahon comes out and says he made the business and he didn't want any quitters in it and fires The Rock (in reality he's filming Scorpion King).

Its Michaels vs Austin NO DQ for the WWF title and towards the end of the match The Rock comes out and destroys Michaels and Foley with chair shots and helps Austin win the WWF title, this sets up their feud ending match at Summerslam.

Shawn Michaels wants his rematch and he has gone crazy because he lost the WWF title, On RAW, we find out that he isn't here. And later HBK appears on the screen while The Rock is doing a promo on his WWE return, he is outside The Rock's house, he gives them a visit and kicks The Rock's dad and knocks him out. He then says 'He's nothing without the WWE title and The Rock is responsible for this.' The next week, The Rock is in looking like he's gonna cry and he tells Shawn Michaels 'you don't mess with a Man's family and that he revealed a side of The Rock that no one has ever seen.' The next week they bring out the Hell in a Cell and then Shawn and The Rock both cut promo's then Shawn provokes The Rock to chase him, he climbs the top and waits for The Rock and Sweet Chin's him out of the top of the cell. The final week before Unforgiven, Michaels cut a promo and he even teases the crowd with a Rock appearence and he gets booed out of the building.

At Hell in a Cell. The two is quick to get it on, they fight for about 18-20 minuates inside the Cell, Michaels sets up tables for a Superplex on The Rock but The Rock pushes him off the top turnbuckle on to the door so hard that it breaks open. Then Shawn Michaes throws a chair on the top and makes The Rock chase him to the top of the cell, like he did before 2 weeks earlier. But this time The Rock gets the upper hand and he cloths lines him and hits a Rock Bottom. Foley runs down and climbs the cage and the gets the upper hand on the Rock, the Rock is groggy on the side of the cage but he does a Belly to Belly suplex on Mick Foley to the table from the top of the Cell!!!. The Rock then stares back at Shawn Michaels as and Michales realizes that he's gonna get his from The Rock. Michaels starts crawling back to the ring and the rock follows. They brawl inside for a bit and Michaels decides to excape the cell once more this time by using the ladder to reach the top. He does it, breaks open the top and goes to the top. The Rock follows but once he reaches the top, he eats a Sweet Chin Music out of nowhere. The Rock goes through the tables from the top of the cell. They are both down for about 1 min and Michaels slowly crawls back down into the ring and covers The Rock. 1...2...Nooo The Rock kicks out. Michales clears the ring of everything, the tables and ladders and tunes up the band but the Rock turns around and hits him with a Sick chair shot. Rock Bottom. Then he puts a chair on Michaels check (like Kane in 2004) and he delivers a People's Elbow. Michaels's mouth erupts like a Volcano with blood and he shakes The Rock finally picks up the win to retain the title.

Then they restart the feud again in 2003 but this time The Rock is the heel. The Rock is the new leader of the NWO because he beat Hogan at Wrestlemania. Michaels beats The Rock in a Last Man Standing at Royal Rumble and The Rock wants an ultimate rematch to put the feud to bed for once and for all. This time The Rock wants to fight The Shawn for a 1 hour Ironman match to see who the better man is once and for all. Bret Hart comes back and becomes the special referee. Michaels picks up quick first two pins. The Rock picks up a win when he catches Michaels on the kip up (ala Orton). The Rock then smashes Michaels with the chair and gets DQ'd (3-1) then he pins Michaels (3-2) Then he notices Michaels is still groggy and hits The Rock Bottom (3-3) Scores tied but The Rock puts Michaels out with a sleeper hold (3-4). The Rock is in the lead. With about 30 seconds remaining in the match Michaels hits a desperate Superkick and picks up the win (4-4) Both men are down and the time runs out. They go over time they fight for about 10 minuates and then Michaels does his come back combo, tunes up the band but The Rock catches him with a Sharpshooter people think this is the end but Michaels reverses it and but Rock makes the Rock. The end comes when Rock hits 2 Rock Bottoms and Michaels kicking out of both and final one where The Rock holds Michaels like WMXIX against Austin. At the end The Rock turns face (For the WM Moment).

Wacchu think?
TNAfan5000 said:
Lmao i'm getting shit on preety badly in this TNA A-lister topic.. their all going at me like a bunch of wild dogs.
^I made that rant, and said most of the bad shit about him.
TNAfan5000 said:
Gin - german playboy has now lost. Wonder who's next lol, Your right about playing along with it.. they expect you to take it personally but when u don't it all backfires.
:lmao @ this, really.

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
I think that Centigold guy had a crush on you :/

I delete all my messages after reading them so if I got a dumb one, I don't remember it :(

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
I hope CentiGold fucking dies and goes to forum hell for all eternity.

Fuck Shawn Michaels, fuck the Rock, and fuck him.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
some scottish dude sent me this

:lmao

i enjoy sickburn's reps

I'm not a competitive person... I'll be the first to admit it.
The Aussies have blamed a website for their recent defeat in the second test match. It's called 'Wicketleaks'
Pillow Pants is a little troll who lives in her pussy.

and my all time favourite rep

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
and my all time favourite rep

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
that was from me iirc ;D

sickburn does send some good ones such as

Women's genitals are not a "Phenomenon". They're just "For nommin' on".

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
Centigold sent me the same PM's like word for word. and then i remember he made a rant at me, trying to "rap battle" over the internets.

the worst messages i got were from wretlingfan. i don't have any of them saved. but they were all two or three sentences of moaning and telling me i have no life because i take two seconds out of my day to red rep him, or to tell him a thread he started was stupid. i remember red repping him and just saying "John Cena's finisher is the AA, it's not the FU." and he sent me like a paragraph long response being angry because he thought that was really the reason i red repped him. :lmao

oh, and its177 or something once sent me a PM asking why i hate him. i don't know why, apparently i bashed a bunch of his threads or something. surprisingly, he's not the only one to have sent me this PM, he's just the only poster name i've been able to remember. i've been PM'ed by about half a dozen or so posters asking why i hate them.

·
HEADBANGA
24,306 Posts
This isn't stupidity but someone who's naive.

Kaitlyn said:
Sorry to bother you, but waht is Henati?
This is some guy being an asshat about correcting someone's grammer and spelling and totally failing at it.

DAN LAD said:
Phil Buster said:
DAN LAD said:
It's better to be a smart ass than a dumb ass who has to give me bad rep because they can't also face facts.
Ahhhh well, doesn't bother me a the end of the day, some people like to correct otheres (for their benefit) then you get some pathetic people (YOU) who have to moan like a little baby thats lost their dummy
I'm not acting childish at all. Do you think correcting the said poster actually made a difference to him? The only thing that I see pathetic is a person who has to correct every little thing some does (i.e. You dipshit).
Yes you am acting childish. Giving me bad rep for correcting someone. You are the ONLY one that has EVER done that.
WAHEY I'm the dipshit?
Take a look in the mirror Barbie.
It did make a difference to him actually, as he progressed with his posts, he did spell properly.
What I see pathetic is some twat who has to give bad rep because of correcting someone. THAT is childish & pathetic.

·
SMILEY GOD
17,016 Posts
Originally Posted by Austin101
I know my intent is to have a good time here, sure we have differences of opinion but is it really neccessary to constantly take shots. DO you get a kick out of it? It ruins the fun for me.

I post in blogs and actually delete a lot of my reviews so I can make a Summerslam 3 parts rather then say 5. I don't know what your deal is but just cool it and things we'll be fine.

I'm not saying lets be buddy, buddy, but don't get in my face all the time and things will go a lot smoother.
^ he had a 21 part blog on the austin comp dvd iirc and it was over 100 pages in word

also xain used to give out some disgusting reps, usually old naked african ladies

·
Premium Member
16,993 Posts
Some of the reported posts messages are god awful. My favorites are when people report a post made by a staff member in which the staff member did nothing but make the person who later reported the post look like an idiot.

·
Is a Snit Head
22,267 Posts
I have this message from ROHFan5000. I red repped him and told him I couldn't wait until he got banned. He sent me this.

Why would i be banned? for saying that i havent bought WWE merch for 10 years
I was really happy when he got panned. I did the same thing some random noob as well. I was happy to see that he got banned to.

This was one also made me laugh.

I just spat Pepsi all over my god damn keyboard when I saw the picture in your sig. Haet u.

YOU GANNA GET THORWD OVAR TEH TOP ROPE LOL

My usercp is kind of a mess. The Strangler Corleon video is still there on autoplay and Cerbs has finally got me back for all the absurd pictures I rep him...

1 - 20 of 40 Posts