Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I WAS WALKING ALONG AND 'STUBBED' MY TOE ON A BLOODY DOOR STOP AND WHEN I LOOK AT IT, IT HAS RIPPED OFF THE WHOLE OF THE FUCKING NAIL ON MY TOE! The stupid door stop is HUGE and sticks out far more than it needs to, arhrhrhrrhrhrhrhrrhrhr, and do you know how much it hurts to have COMPLETLEY no nail on your toe it KILLS anything that toeches it makes it bleeeeeeed and its realy sensitive!

ALLBECAUSE OF THE STUPID WOODEN DOOR STOP, WHY CANT THEY MAKE SPRING DOORS COMPLIMENTARY IN HOUSES!!!! :mad: :mad: :cuss: :bs: :frustrate :no: :eek: :(

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I know the feeling. About three months I had both my big toenails removed. Partially because they were ingrown, but I cracked one of them right down the middle after I dropped a dumbell onto it. It wass so fucking painful to walk until the skin underneath has hardened up that I didn't get out of bed for at least 4 days :(

So I know how you feel...

·
Premium Member
6,164 Posts
I know the feeling too.

When I was 11 I tripped down the last stair and got my foot impaled on a coat rack waiting to be put up on the wall, it went through my foot, all because the bottom fucking stair at that house was longer than all the others and I'd forgotten.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol, no i dont flash, i was just walking through and it was an accident, god damn it, i went out tonight, put my shoes on and it KILLED! i ended up wearing my trainers, and it was a crappy saturday night anyway, MEH.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
Rajah said in post #9 :
That's what you get for riding a skateboard.
it's obvious you have kids

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
may i just ask how does that comment point that he obviously has kids?

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
that's real 'daddy' talk, -don't do it because you can get hurt.-

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Slade, perhaps you should take to wearing protective boots - preferably steel toe-capped. Maybe back that up with some knee and elbow pads and a crash helmet. Just a thought.

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Legend Killer said in post #13 :
that's real 'daddy' talk, -don't do it because you can get hurt.-
My daughter is 2 years old. She can't even ride a bike properly, let alone a skateboard. She might have a skateboard when she is a bit older.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
you're practising then

ok sux

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
oh ok kewl i understand what yu meen by the 'daddy talk' now, and flash that would be aplan but slightly too much of an over reaction? just maybe?

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
What I was saying had nothing to do with being a parent. I was just bagging him for riding a skateboard. I was never into skateboarding as a kid. It was a tounge-in-check comment.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
what a fathering comment, lol, what you mean by tongue in cheek?

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
sladester100 said in post #17 :
Flash that would be a plan but slightly too much of an over reaction? just maybe?
Not if it stops you hurting your extremities.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts