Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Both moves are simlar but i just wanted to know which you think looks better more effective and which was better executed?

·
Registered
395 Posts
I'd go for the Stunner. A jawbreaker would be more effective than a neckbreaker. Also when the Stunner is blocked, it's less painful for the person doing it. They just get pushed away out of the jawbreaker portion of the Stunner instead of being pushed down to the floor the way Orton gets when the RKO gets reversed.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
I prefer the Rko. If the opponent sells it good it looks really awesome.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
i think stunner was a bit easier to do, a bit quicker. and its just classic so i would pick that.

·
Banned
4,730 Posts
This thread is so overdone. Anyhow, I prefer the RKO.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Please stop making these comparisons to Austin and Orton

There both completely different, one is a psycho, the other, a hick

They both just have quick and over finishers that's were the similarities end

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
I prefer the Stunner... it takes too much wrestling skill to sell the RKO compared to the Stunner... therefore, even a guest star can take it make it look good, unless he's just way too dumb and Austin pulls too hard and breaks the guy's neck in the process....

Anyhow, I prefer the Stunner.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
^Based on the amount of ppl who took the stunner and made it look so bad, I'd say it's easier to take an RKO than Stunner.

I'm sure many ppl will say stunner just because it's austin.

Move wise, RKO is better and comes out of nowhere many times(unless Orton taunts for like 20 seconds before he hits it). Though stunner obviouslly is more famous cause Austin stunned like every superstar he ever met lots of times

·
Registered
243 Posts
Have always said the stunner is better, looks more painfull to me. With the stunner the chin drops onto the shoulder and I can see what it is supposed to portray. As with the RKO I cant really see where the pain is supposed to be.... looks to me like hold him by the head and slam his cheeck on your pec muscle. lol ouch!

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
I prefer the RKO, even though anything to do with Austin will get a vote automatically on here so that will probably get more votes.

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
I prefer the RKO, even though anything to do with Austin will get a vote automatically on here so that will probably get more votes.
That, and the fact Austin is one of the most talented of all time, and Orton is a non talented shit head.

Stunner, all the way. I'm not going to be drawn in by a finisher that requires the victim to jump into the move and do most of the work themselves.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
RKO, because it came out of no where and you don't expect it, like Sweet Chin Music. The Stunner he kicks them and then you know whats happening. Also, The RKO he doesn't sit, he goes on his back (executor) so it's a farther distance, making it more...lethal? I don't know, my thoughts.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Please stop making these comparisons to Austin and Orton

There both completely different, one is a psycho, the other, a hick

They both just have quick and over finishers that's were the similarities end
i wasnt makinga comparison between austin and orton it was about the moves i would of called the rko the diamond cutter if that would of made you feel better.

there is no comparison between austin and orton anyways there totally different charcters and ive always thought that.

·
The User Without Fear
2,811 Posts
Stunner is technically of the worst finishing moves ever. That move doesn't even hurt that much in real life. So unrealistic. You only have to move your head a bit to avoid it.

Cool looking though so it gets a free pass.

·
Registered
802 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
That, and the fact Austin is one of the most talented of all time, and Orton is a non talented shit head.

Stunner, all the way. I'm not going to be drawn in by a finisher that requires the victim to jump into the move and do most of the work themselves.
again im not compairing Austin to Orton im talking about the moves this thread had no intention to bring Austin or Orton into it.

RKO, because it came out of no where and you don't expect it, like Sweet Chin Music. The Stunner he kicks them and then you know whats happening. Also, The RKO he doesn't sit, he goes on his back (executor) so it's a farther distance, making it more...lethal? I don't know, my thoughts.
thanks mate its all i really wanted someone to tell me what they thought so thanks.

Reactions: Chain Gang

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
RKO, Stunner looked good or bad based on how good the guy sold it, RKO is pretty much great to look at all the time. Although The Rock selling the Stunner is nicer to look at then most, if not all RKOs to date.

·
Registered
83 Posts
RKO, because of the surprise factor

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Or maybe we just like the stunner better. I personally feel it is one of the greatest finishers of all time, and happened to be used by one of the greatest wrestlers of all time. The RKO is pretty good in its own respect though. In fact it's the only thing that stops Randy Orton from completely sucking.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts