Wrestling Forum banner

Strowman signs on the dotted line

3519 Views 66 Replies 55 Participants Last post by  Raye
4 more years for Braun. Gotta protect those monsters from going elite.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0B7AcPhH3z/?igshid=bgsnx4j5n2gr
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

· Registered
30,025 Posts
Good for Braun. He’s had his highs and lows, but he’s still a commodity WWE helped to create and probably got a pretty sweet deal.

I can't even imagine seeing Braun in AEW next to those guys. That's not bashing AEW, either. They just have a small crew for the most part compared to WWE.
I think they have their potential Braun like monster in Luchasaurus.

· Registered
2,377 Posts
Fairplay to him. Still annoys me they never capitalised on him when he was really hot, but he did have those injuries to be fair. And Brock seemed to instantly hate him which was never going to bode well. Not sure he will ever get the title now bar maybe a placeholder run, but still a good hand to keep around.

· Registered
9,942 Posts
Protect from going elite... LOL

Nobody is signing with AEW, unless they don't have a job to begin with. Or they are friends of the wrestlers who were made "bosses" by the Khan's.

Congrats to Braun. He never was going anywhere to begin with. Another happy employee, contrary to what people want to think everyone wants out.

· Registered
2,788 Posts
I'm not saying it's not gonna happen, but, uh, with Gallows & Anderson, AJ, and now Braun all resigned with WWE, when is the mass exodus actually happening?
AEW is still a massive risk despite what cheerleaders like Meltzer would have you believe. The smart move right now is to use AEW as leverage and squeeze WWE.

· Registered
15,017 Posts
I'm not saying it's not gonna happen, but, uh, with Gallows & Anderson, AJ, and now Braun all resigned with WWE, when is the mass exodus actually happening?
AJ was never leaving, Braun is completely home grown off the street and WWE for life as well. Gallows and Anderson where whining about their spot and at one point assumed to be AEW bound given their connection to Omega and Bucks, but Vince doubled their salaries and likely promised a push.

· You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,798 Posts
despite what people think about his booking, he has still been in that upper tier of wrestlers within wwe. I'm sure hes earning some healthy sums of cash so he would probably be stupid to jump off the gravy train.

Reactions: RapShepard
1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.