Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://pwinsider.com/article/110244/major-name-cleared-and-ready-to-return-to-wwe.html?p=1

MAJOR NAME CLEARED AND READY TO RETURN TO WWE

By Mike Johnson on 2017-06-13 10:01:00

PWInsider.com has heard from multiple sources that Raw star Braun Strowman, 33, who has been out of action after suffering an elbow injury last month. The word backstage at Raw was that Strowman was cleared to return to WWE action a week ago and will be back as soon as WWE Creative plots his return into Raw storylines.

Strowman underwent surgery in mid-May following the WWE European tour. At the time, WWE reported he had suffered a shattered elbow and would be out six months. That was likely stated in order to showcase Strowman making a huge superhuman comeback early.

Strowman, who has had great success as a singles star since the WWE brand split in the summer of 2016, had been in the midst of a feud with Roman Reigns when he was injured and promised he wasn't "finished with" Reigns yet. The original plan for Great Balls of Fire was Brock Lesnar vs. Strowman.

So, as WWE starts their build to Summerslam next week, it should be interesting to see where Strowman fits into plans.

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Fuck Yes!

He's been Raw's top star this year and they need him back ASAP. I so hope we "BRAUN!" throughout the arena next week when Roman is making his announcement.

·
Registered
1,915 Posts

Good stuff.

·
Banned
581 Posts
Great. Another surprise return ruined thanks to the "insiders". Sometimes I seriously wonder whether it's worth it to be a part of the message boards. Nothing is well and truly surprising anymore, nothing is ever under wraps. Great to have Strowman back.. but whatever. Would have been an entirely different story seeing him make his surprising return interrupting his nemesis' announcement to renew their epic feud.

·
Premium Member
27,076 Posts
I think it is safe to expect an all out brawl akin to what what they did with Joe/Lesnar this week perhaps even more intense and drawn out.

Looking forward to it and to another 4* match between the two.

·
Banned
72 Posts
Hope he returns with a better ring attire.

·
Banned
25,988 Posts
Good news. (Y)

Shame he'll probably just end up being a jobber to the stars as I can't see him beating Reigns again or beating Lesnar at all, but still, watching him wreck havoc again should be fun at least.

·
Registered
5,672 Posts
If he's facing Lesnar at Summerslam he isn't LOSING to Reigns at GBOF. That would be retarded.

·
Premium Member
20,306 Posts
Maybe they'll hold him of returning until Summerslam. He said he wasn't done with Roman, so they could easily have him cost Roman his match against whoever at Summerslam.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,164 Posts
The GOAT is back.

He's going to destroy Reigns at GBOF, he's going to go toe to toe with Lesnar the night after on Raw then go for the title at Summerslam.

Get ready.

·
Banned
6,852 Posts
It all matches.

Romans announcement next week, Braun interrupts, match set up for GBOF

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
maybe he will interfere during the joe match and lead to a disqualification finish, wouldnt be surprised if thats done to try and protect joe somewhat so he doesnt have to take a straight up loss.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts