Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 98 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,961 Posts
I thought Season 2 was far stronger than the 1st season. So did Spielberg incidentally. Key with S3, is how bold, and how willing they are to take more risks. That was missing in S2 imo.
I felt like Season 2 was mostly retread, hitting a lot of the same beats as before. And the stuff that was new either didn't work (11 side story) or didn't get developed as much as I would have liked (The kids raising a Demogorgon baby).

·
Registered
457 Posts
I felt like Season 2 was mostly retread, hitting a lot of the same beats as before. And the stuff that was new either didn't work (11 side story) or didn't get developed as much as I would have liked (The kids raising a Demogorgon baby).
mainly had alot of boring episodes and new characters i didn't want. and like that whole story with eleven living in hoppers home i didn't care for. to me i could of just watched the last episode and not missed anything else.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts

Reunited and it feels so GOOODDDD

July 4th can't come any sooner. Last time around the first two Seasons I wasn't watching the Show with you guys, but last Summer I was on catch up mode with this and I look forward to Conga lining with you guys this Season! Also WTF was that Monster at the end?

·
Registered
12,724 Posts

Dear God what a trailer.

Can't wait.

That theme song gets me so hyped!

Steve is becoming more and more of a dork :lol Hope we see his return to "King Steve" this season :p

Also hope we see more of Mike and Nancy's mom ;) lol

All kidding aside I'm pretty sure I read this is the last season. I hope that's not the case, at least not completely. I hope this season is the end of this, for lack of a better word, story with a new story away from Hawkins starting in season four. Stranger Things has become such a draw for Netflix I can't see them wanting it to end.

·
BIG KAIJU~
5,987 Posts
Fucking love Stranger Things, and this trailer is awesome! Kind of hope this is the last season though, just because I would hate to see it get dragged out too long and lose it’s way.
That is the ultimate question isn't it: How long does this go? I still think we get two more Seasons with them together to where the kids will be Adults by then.

How long till this gets repetitive fighting a Monster at the end, they'll have something up their sleeve I bet to set up another Season like only the Writers can.

Final Trailer till July 4 and damn the best one for sure. I'm going to need Millie Bobby Brown to be the next Jean Grey in the MCU because she pretty much is to me at this point and with Marvel waiting for a little bit to bring in the X-Men she would be the perfect age in a few years for the role I feel.

·
All good things must come to an end.
14,025 Posts
So excited for this next week. If there's one reason I'm glad I bought Netflix again, it's so I can watch Stranger Things. :lol Going to need to watch a recap of Season 2 though because my mind has gone totally blank for some reason.

21 - 40 of 98 Posts