Wrestling Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is random but I think its a good idea. IMO I think pro wrestling should be taught in prisons. A lot of money goes into rehabilitation of offenders and I think pro wrestling is a great tool to do so. Its a discipline that teaches trust in combination with aggression.

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
You've just seen the trailer for the Booker T 24 special haven't you?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
They should teach them how to read and write and multiplication and division before they teach them pro wrestling.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Yeah, let's help teach these dangerous criminals moves that could legitimately hurt someone. Great idea.

Maybe teach them some human decency first.

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
Inmates won't be in the right frame of mind to learn wrestling. What if their aggression gets out of hand and they end up hurting someone seriously? Learning to fight in prison, yeh.. just doesn't seem right.

·
Banned
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Inmates won't be in the right frame of mind to learn wrestling. What if their aggression gets out of hand and they end up hurting someone seriously? Learning to fight in prison, yeh.. just doesn't seem right.
Pretty sure they teach em to box in prison.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Yeah, let's help teach these dangerous criminals moves that could legitimately hurt someone. Great idea.

Maybe teach them some human decency first.
yeah because they're gonna go round powerbombing and suplexing people.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
yeah because they're gonna go round powerbombing and suplexing people.
They're in prison for a reason y'know. I'm not saying it will be every prisoner but the minority who lean towards the 'crazy side' might attempt to try out their new found techniques (which would probably be executed horribly wrong) on their fellow prisoners.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.