Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
L U S H
3,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So today at work I got the strangest compliment I've personally heard, this random chick told me "You sound like Daniel Radcliffe, omg that's so awesome". Like WTF type of compliment is that?

Anyway, anyone else gotten strange compliments?

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
Both of the following at work:

- One lady told me that I had nice eyebrows. I take it as a compliment because I groom them myself. Just odd.

- Another lady told me that I look like Michael Cera. Fuck that. I hate that guy.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
My ex wife and I had fertility problems. Eventually we had a daughter so it's whatever but at the time it was stressful. We went to a fertility clinic and our problems were all my ex wife. I felt bad for her. As much as I can't stand her as a wife she is a good mother. Anyway, the doctor who met with us said I had a very high sperm count and said it was very impressive and called me Mr. Sperm. It takes a lot for me to feel awkward but a 50 year old woman saying this will do it.

I'm told I look like Jack Black, Seth Rogan and Zach Galifianakis. I don't see any of them.

Reactions: Redd Foxx

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
i was once told im the nicest shi'ite muslim she ever met by this religious chick

but she was cute so its cool

·
Premium Member
19,291 Posts
My ex wife and I had fertility problems. Eventually we had a daughter so it's whatever but at the time it was stressful. We went to a fertility clinic and our problems were all my ex wife. I felt bad for her. As much as I can't stand her as a wife she is a good mother. Anyway, the doctor who met with us said I had a very high sperm count and said it was very impressive and called me Mr. Sperm. It takes a lot for me to feel awkward but a 50 year old woman saying this will do it.
I'm glad it all worked out.... but now, I am totally calling you Mr. Sperm.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I'm glad it all worked out.... but now, I am totally calling you Mr. Sperm.
Haha go for it. I don't take myself too seriously. All my friends know the story and bring it up sometimes.

It worries me though dating. I don't need anymore kiddos right now. Almost makes me afraid to have sex. Again almost. :cool:

·
#63notout
4,196 Posts
A chick from tafe said to me 'You look like a chubbier Justin Bieber' and a mates mate said to me 'You look like a slimmer Seth Rogen'

So I'm chubbier than Justin Bieber, but slimmer than Seth Rogen? Well then.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Macho I demand you buy a membership now and change your name to Mr. Sperm.
I do what I want.

I'm a cheap bastard (it's ok cuz I was born out of wedlock) but if someone pays for it and the mods sign off on it I'm in like me and a fat girl at last call. :angel

·
Premium Member
8,115 Posts
*looks at AV*

Yup... MISTER Sperm.

I'm told I look like Jack Black, Seth Rogan and Zach Galifianakis. I don't see any of them.
I was kinda annoyed when The Hangover first came out. There were a bunch of tardos who said I looked like Galifianakis. Which, I don't. We just both have awesome beards. The resemblance ends there.

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
I wish I was as good looking as Shannon the Cannon (avatar) but I'm not. I do have an amazing beard though.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
I usually get "you have nice eyebrows". I never take care of them expect for taking my wet finger and swiping it across it after I wash my face. :lol feels nice

And one time this chick told me to hurry up with my tight ass...not really sure about that one thou.

·
Custom User Title
15,224 Posts
Both of the following at work:

- One lady told me that I had nice eyebrows. I take it as a compliment because I groom them myself. Just odd.

- Another lady told me that I look like Michael Cera. Fuck that. I hate that guy.
I get the eyebrows thing all the time. I've had women say 'I wish I had your eyebrows', and 'can I do your eyebrows?'. DO my fucking eyebrows? What?

I've been told a depressing amount of times that I would make a good looking girl. Or that I already look like a good looking girl.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts