Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Loooool......i must admit that, that segment was pretty funny. The bit with sheamus's restraining order with the sun. But what made me laugh the most was the joke about jusrin bieber falling of the ladder trying to get to puberty......its much funnier than it sound.

The only problem is that he needs to speak a little slower and more clearly.....oh and he needs to stop sayin "chea!" After every sentence...

Thoughts??

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
The bieber joke was the only part that made me laugh, aside from that I found his "Chea's" annoying. It probably went over well with the younger fans, though
this, the material was good, they way it was delivered......not soo much. chea :hmm:

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Please don't encourage them. I don't want to see JTG starting a hip hop tag team with R-Truth.

·
Registered
2,022 Posts
They need to stop making fun of Justin Beiber on EVERYTHING. I just want that ice cream headed Jimmy Neutron to fade into obscurity already and not to be brought up again.

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Personally, I just found the whole thing annoying and not at all funny. More annoying than R-Truth and that's saying something.

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Personally, I just found the whole thing annoying and not at all funny. More annoying than R-Truth and that's saying something.
My thoughts too. It was a cringe-fest.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Loooool......i must admit that, that segment was pretty funny. The bit with sheamus's restraining order with the sun. But what made me laugh the most was the joke about jusrin bieber falling of the ladder trying to get to puberty......its much funnier than it sound.

The only problem is that he needs to speak a little slower and more clearly.....oh and he needs to stop sayin "chea!" After every sentence...

Thoughts??
I think that the segment was fucking hog shit. Just release the guy already Vince.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
He seems a bit stale by himself, but the segment was good even though the way he did the ya dig thing was kinda goofy as hell.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,822 Posts
It's a new way for WWE to promote themselves, their pay-per-views and their top stars while disguising it as some inchoate JTG push.

·
Registered
885 Posts
no Cody Rhodes Grooming tips are hog shit

JTG's segment was funny, God for bid they try funny
Im pretty sure you're quite quickly becoming one of the most annoying people on here... you seem to hate everything good thats going on in the WWE, and love everything shit...

Good: Cody Rhodes being 'Dashing'... you hate it (means its working you idiot, he is a heel)
Shit: Rey Mysterio ... you had him as your 'cartoon avatar' before the miz and defended him RIDICULOUSY in every thread
Shit: JTG.... PLUS you loved the idea of him and R-Truth in a hip hop tag team match... because they are both black and 'gangstuh' doesn't mean they will make a good tag team

Your 12 years old aren't you?

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Im pretty sure you're quite quickly becoming one of the most annoying people on here... you seem to hate everything good thats going on in the WWE, and love everything shit...

Good: Cody Rhodes being 'Dashing'... you hate it (means its working you idiot, he is a heel)
Shit: Rey Mysterio ... you had him as your 'cartoon avatar' before the miz and defended him RIDICULOUSY in every thread
Shit: JTG.... PLUS you loved the idea of him and R-Truth in a hip hop tag team match... because they are both black and 'gangstuh' doesn't mean they will make a good tag team

Your 12 years old aren't you?
lets cross examine your little points shall we

1. Cody Rhodes gimmick isn't working, its just terrible, how any one can actually call that entertainment is beyond me, he dosent get a reaction what so ever, because hes shit , his gimmick is shit and his little promos are pointless

maybe u just really like watching him groom him self, i wont judge.

But still the fact that you [and others] think the PG version of Orlando Jordon is any thing but mid card shit makes my head hurt, but then again we all know that the collective IWC loves any generic cocky heel, as long as their not a super heavy weight and not explicitly stated to be like by HHH or Vince

2. Rey meysterio is a 20 year vet who has in some of the best matches in fucking wrestling history and has opened the door for guys his style and high flyers in general, in ever company he has gone to he has always been amongst the top workers in the company, he Was the entire WCW Crusierweight division which was a big deal at the time, he is a guaranteed Future hall of Famer, and The most well known luchadore in North America, possibly the world, Even injured he out performs most of the current roster.

Your god damn right i defend him cause he deserves a Hell of allot more respect then then the IWC piss ants give him.

3. the WWE has no tag teams, yes putting together 2 guys with the similar gimmick who actually would mesh well as a team dose sound like it would work God forbid we have a tag team with a unified gimmick that's over, but no lets keep with the formula of throwing 2 guys randomly together, that's worked great hasn't it?

as for JTG by him self, He can work, he Has Charisma he has mic skills, he has a fun gimmick

oh right fun automatically means bad they all have to be serious or heels other wise there not worth any thing right?

I am not IWC sheep never will be

·
Registered
885 Posts
lets cross examine your little points shall we

1. Cody Rhodes gimmick isn't working, its just terrible, how any one can actually call that entertainment is beyond me, he dosent get a reaction what so ever, because hes shit , his gimmick is shit and his little promos are pointless

maybe u just really like watching him groom him self, i wont judge.

But still the fact that you [and others] think the PG version of Orlando Jordon is any thing but mid card shit makes my head hurt.

2. Rey meysterio is a 20 year vet who has in some of the best matches in fucking wrestling history and has opened the door for guys his style and high flyers in general, in ever company he has gone to he has always been amongst the top workers in the company, he Was the entire WCW Crusierweight division which was a big deal at the time, he is a guaranteed Future hall of Famer, and The most well known luchadore in North America, possibly the world, Even injured he out performs most of the current roster.

Your god damn right i defend him cause he deserves a Hell of allot more respect then then the IWC piss ants give him.

3. the WWE has no tag teams, yes putting together 2 guys with the similar gimmick who actually would mesh well as a team dose sound like it would work God forbid we have a tag team with a unified gimmick that's over, but no lets keep with the formula of throwing 2 guys randomly together, that's worked great hasn't it?

I am not IWC sheep never will be
ok lets go back over your points...

#1 Why do you hate Cody Rhodes gimmick? and i dont like watching him groom himself... i like watching him as a character, because it works! No reaction? The fact that your saying all this stuff PROVES its working

#2 Rey paved the way for his kind... luchadors?? coz theres a million in WWE right now isnt there, and he OUTPERFORMS everyone? he spents 9 minutes of a 10 minute match getting his ass handed to him, then turns into fucken super rey... kicks a guy against a rope and 619's them... thats not out performing the roster.... BTW WCW was about 15 years ago (into his 20 year career, as u put it)

#3 theres no point even replying, because your logic escapes me

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
ok lets go back over your points...

#1 Why do you hate Cody Rhodes gimmick? and i dont like watching him groom himself... i like watching him as a character, because it works! No reaction? The fact that your saying all this stuff PROVES its working
lol are you really gonna try and say Cody rhodes gets a reaction?

if you are theirs no point in continuing this cause u have no grip on reality my friend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhrXClJ8riU

you can hear a fucking pin drop

#2 Rey paved the way for his kind... luchadors?? coz theres a million in WWE right now isnt there, and he OUTPERFORMS everyone? he spents 9 minutes of a 10 minute match getting his ass handed to him, then turns into fucken super rey... kicks a guy against a rope and 619's them... thats not out performing the roster.... BTW WCW was about 15 years ago (into his 20 year career, as u put it)
Not just luchadores, guys his size, guys that work faster paced matches he is a major part in why wrestling still isn't just 2 steroid bruisers bashing each other

rey's matches are allot more layerd then that, he tells a story most faces spend most of the match on defensive, the god damn Quality is still there, Rey/Swagger, Rey/Taker Rey/Del rio All great matches
#3 theres no point even replying, because your logic escapes me
my logic is solid, you just dont have a good opposing argument

·
Registered
885 Posts
pretty sure i can hear boos in that video............

1 - 20 of 33 Posts