Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have already had two ideas for Taker facing Sting (if the WWE could get him) or Kevin Nash with a Nexus angle at Mania (this would have to be handled well to be pulled off). I already know alot of people don't like thhis suggestion.

Tag Team Wrestling
Personally back in 90s and early 2000s I loved tag team wrestling from Demolition, LOD, New Age Outlaws even dare I say the Bushwackers (don't hate me too much). It would be great to see some real investment into talent and storylines to get tag team wrestling back to where it once was. An idea to start this of would be somehow having the titles becoming vacant either Nexus splitting and leaving the titles or Hart Dynasty winning them back and then falling out. This would lead to a two title ladder match, the titles on seperate lines, Any single wrestlers can enter including already formed tag teams. The wrestlers who get the belts form a new tag team. If managed again correctly it could start gaining the tag team division in the WWE some attention.

Goldust and Ted Dibiase Jnr storyline ideas
The current angle with Ted Dibiase Jnr and Goldust is great at the moment. Goldust seems to have the better of Dibiase Jnr. I would like to see the man with all the money form the new Million Dollar team. This once again can open several storylines. The team would eventually beat down Goldust with Dibiase Jnr regaining his Million Dollar Belt. However the save from the beat down would be by none other than Cody Rhodes. Leading to another storyline with the Rhodes brothers, where even the American Dream can be bought into the mix.

If and I mean if Ted Jnr could form the new Million Dollar team I would love to see his Dad the original Million Dollar Man come back to take his son down a peg or two forming his own Million Dollar team/ The potential angles with this are endless.

Just quuickly I wish a manager of wrestlers could be bought back in the style of Bobby Heenan or even Mr Fuji. R-Truth should be made heel.

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Anything that would improve the tag team division is welcome, but the Million dollar team idea is just confusing.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
I have already had two ideas for Taker facing Sting (if the WWE could get him) or Kevin Nash with a Nexus angle at Mania (this would have to be handled well to be pulled off). I already know alot of people don't like thhis suggestion.

Tag Team Wrestling
Personally back in 90s and early 2000s I loved tag team wrestling from Demolition, LOD, New Age Outlaws even dare I say the Bushwackers (don't hate me too much). It would be great to see some real investment into talent and storylines to get tag team wrestling back to where it once was. An idea to start this of would be somehow having the titles becoming vacant either Nexus splitting and leaving the titles or Hart Dynasty winning them back and then falling out. This would lead to a two title ladder match, the titles on seperate lines, Any single wrestlers can enter including already formed tag teams. The wrestlers who get the belts form a new tag team. If managed again correctly it could start gaining the tag team division in the WWE some attention.

Goldust and Ted Dibiase Jnr storyline ideas
The current angle with Ted Dibiase Jnr and Goldust is great at the moment. Goldust seems to have the better of Dibiase Jnr. I would like to see the man with all the money form the new Million Dollar team. This once again can open several storylines. The team would eventually beat down Goldust with Dibiase Jnr regaining his Million Dollar Belt. However the save from the beat down would be by none other than Cody Rhodes. Leading to another storyline with the Rhodes brothers, where even the American Dream can be bought into the mix.

If and I mean if Ted Jnr could form the new Million Dollar team I would love to see his Dad the original Million Dollar Man come back to take his son down a peg or two forming his own Million Dollar team/ The potential angles with this are endless.

Just quuickly I wish a manager of wrestlers could be bought back in the style of Bobby Heenan or even Mr Fuji. R-Truth should be made heel.
while a good tag team division that was given time and attention to would be great, the smartest thing in your post is at the end...bring back managers and make k kwikk a heel.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts
I like the idea of building back up tag team wrestling, but the idea of TDJr. leading a team is no bueno.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts