Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah so I figured I'd spruce up me name with some lucky green pixels, but so far, no go. It didn't give a list, so I put neon green in as my selection. Maybe I fucked up and shoulda put green, I dunno. Lil help? :(

·
Premium Member
29,365 Posts
Just looking at it then, neon green is not an option. Looks like you have to pick standard colors, blue, red, green etc. There might be a list of acual color names, not sure.
I'll refund your points and you can try again with "green", instead of neon green. When you confirm it shows you what your name will look like, if you're not happy with it, don't confirm it.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
K, thanks for bailin me out Rajah. And thanks Crunchmeyer, that's the color I was going for. Rock on! :D

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
The Lime looks kind of rubbish without a glow to back it up.

·
Registered
7,477 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, when I rack up enough points I'll add that too. But, my fav. color is green, so I'm complacent, as blinding as it may be. (Treat it like the sun...just don't stare at it and all will be well!)

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
I tried, but i have a hard time to find a match to it.:(

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
Your's looks okay. Not as good as mine, obviously, but that's just the way of the World.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Nitemare said:
oooo...you're using the style I am using, rit?
Yuh, simple and plain, right. I'm actually used to this style now. Didn't take long.

And wtf, don't be stealing my pink, bitches.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts