Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stop with the hate threads on Wade or Nexus, if you don't like them fine keep them into a single thread but I'm tired of the same old bullshit that happens when someone get's a push.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Agree overall the excessive talk we always do me included lol is a bit much
I mean I know everybody jumped the gun and whined when Otunga won the Tag Title, but sometimes you gotta sit back and let the storyline flow or at least see what's gonna happen
And it turned out a good thing for storyline progression

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Should this not be posted in the suggestions and help section implying them to make a sticky thread?

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
It's a general plea to those who post in this section, I'm under the impression not many visit the suggestions area.
Well if the moderaters thought it was a problem they would of made a sticky thread similar to when Daniel Bryan got fired ,Hogan joining tna etc.

I personally don't see the problem people .Posters are allowed to convey their opinion ,even if it is immensley negative.You want people to vent their hate in a single thread ,if thats the case all Orton ,Hogan ,McIntyre hate etc would be the exact same.Orton hate is probably higher than NXT hate at the moment imo.

And do really think making this thread as a plea is actually gonna help.:p

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
"Please stop hating on the superstar I have in my avatar / signature", I can never take these people seriously.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
"Please stop hating on the superstar I have in my avatar / signature", I can never take these people seriously.
If I had said stop hating on him I would of said stop hating on him,instead I asked for people to keep it to a single thread rather than making new ones. I can't take people who don't read posts properly seriously. It's the same when ever anyone gets pushed, no matter who.

You should get rid of your Karl Pilkington avatar as you bring shame to him.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
Yeah, God forbid that people who dislike something in the World of wrestling, discuss that point on a wrestling forum...

And I love Barrett. Just saying, an opinion isn't a bad one because it doesn't match yours :rolleyes:.

·
The One Who Knocks
5,341 Posts
People can hate whoever and whatever they want to whichever degree they deem necessary. So goes the internet.

·
Premium Member
2,271 Posts
Hammer Time?

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah, God forbid that people who dislike something in the World of wrestling, discuss that point on a wrestling forum...

And I love Barrett. Just saying, an opinion isn't a bad one because it doesn't match yours :rolleyes:.
It's got nothing to do with whether I like him or not it's to do with the endless threads that have all of a sudden sprang up now that his push is getting serious. It's the same thing that happened with Cena, and Orton and CM Punk and when Christian returned or when Jeff Hardy finally the WHC or when Horn swoggle started getting loads of mic time.

It doesn't matter who it is, it's just really annoying to log on and find the whole first page has suddenly developed a hate of one specific wrestler or group just because they are getting pushed

You're free to discuss it but do you really need multiple threads that discuss the same basic issue?

Honestly it seems a lot of people have no idea and just assume one things without realising what this is about. I DON'T CARE THAT IT'S ABOUT NEXUS OR WADE I CARE ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF THREADS THAT ARE ON ABOUT THE SAME THING.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
If I had said stop hating on him I would of said stop hating on him,instead I asked for people to keep it to a single thread rather than making new ones. I can't take people who don't read posts properly seriously. It's the same when ever anyone gets pushed, no matter who.

You should get rid of your Karl Pilkington avatar as you bring shame to him.
Oh i'm sorry, I assumed "Stop with the hate threads on Wade and Nexus" or "I'm tired of the same old bullshit that happens when someone get's a push" applied to my comment, which by the way, wasn't individually aimed at you. All i'm saying is I can't take any argument from someone defending a superstar that they have in their avatar / signature, it's unfortunate you fall in that category.

Since you seemed to use an uncanny skill of awareness with my avatar, it would be like me coming into the general section and explaining that Karl Pilkington is the most funny man on earth, that's obviously a biased view because he's in my Avatar.

·
My man
6,506 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Best post of a rather pointless thread tbh.
As you support Newcastle and have Colocinni as you're avatar I'l let you off, but I don't believe no one else is annoyed at how people on this forum suddenly grow an urge to post the same thread with a slightly different question over and over as soon as someone starts to become popular, it's just annoying.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
9,500 Posts
Yeah it's annoying but don't see the point in making another thread to complain about people complaining. Hate threads always happen, just have to deal with it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Is this not a forum?

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
While we're at it, then why not making a sticky thread for "Orton Hate Thread" since there are like a hundred threads of that topic popping up everyday.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts