Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys need to stop spoiling Wrestlemania in the thread titles in this or any section. Exact happenings haven't been reported in thread titles, but strong hints have been given as to what has happened. Moderators, seriously change thread titles that give away the outcomes.

·
THE MAN has come around to collect her debts.
8,006 Posts
Calm down, WrestleMania is a throwaway this year..
Terrible response. Everyone is not thinking like you. There are people who are still looking forward to watching the show next weekend, especially since we’re all stuck in the house quarantined. OP is right, there are still matches that I would like to go into not knowing the results, like Edge vs Orton or Becky vs Shayna. I don’t care about the entire show but there are parts here and there that I am interested in. Mods need to stay on top of it so that people innocently coming on here to read the forums don’t get spoiled.

·
IRAN #1
2,367 Posts
Terrible response. Everyone is not thinking like you. There are people who are still looking forward to watching the show next weekend, especially since we’re all stuck in the house quarantined. OP is right, there are still matches that I would like to go into not knowing the results, like Edge vs Orton or Becky vs Shayna. I don’t care about the entire show but there are parts here and there that I am interested in. Mods need to stay on top of it so that people innocently coming on here to read the forums don’t get spoiled.
It's a taped house show in front of zero fans.. It's ok dude, you'll live.

·
Registered
578 Posts
You don't have to worry about that cause WWE and the some dirtsheets are stating they will NOT spoil WRESTLEMANIA 36!

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I have the biggest issue with the thread in this section about Brock Lesnar being unhappy backstage at Wrestlemania. That title alone gives you a good idea about what happened in his match.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I have the biggest issue with the thread in this section about Brock Lesnar being unhappy backstage at Wrestlemania. That title alone gives you a good idea about what happened in his match.
Dirtsheets reporting Brock was unhappy and argued with someone backstage at Mania is almost a longer tradition than Mania itself. The story pops up every single year wether he wins or loses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,987 Posts
If you don't want to be spoiled on the biggest show of the year from matches that took place less than 24 hours ago, logging onto a WRESTLING FORUM is probably one place you should avoid like the plague until you've watched said matches.

·
The Mister Abigail Experience
5,643 Posts
If you don't want to be spoiled on the biggest show of the year from matches that took place less than 24 hours ago, logging onto a WRESTLING FORUM is probably one place you should avoid like the plague until you've watched said matches.
Agreed, but thread posters can still choose to be a dick or not be a dick.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.