Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://a-listsports.blogspot.com/2011/02/stone-cold-and-rock-on-raw-again.html

We all know by now that Stone Cold will be part of the new Tough Enough show after WrestleMania, and, we already know, The Rock will be hosting WrestleMania. So, since, those two have to promote there WWE positions, why not promote them in the ring. At the same time :)
There could be a chance Rock and Stone Cold will be in the same ring in the next coming weeks of Raw. Now since theres reports about Stone Cold Steve Austin will be making an appearance on Raw next week on the March 7th episode. And the Rock will make another appearance on Raw, before WrestleMania. Could the Rock surprise us and/or Stone Cold and enter during Austin's promo. That would blow up the arena.
It would make sense because its gonna be 10 years since WrestleMania 17 when they both main event for the WWE Champion ; and is considered the greatest WrestleMania ever. They can both argue about that, and talk about there past WrestleMania matches including, WM15 and WM19. And Stone Cold is up 2-1 out of the three. Rock won the last WrestleMania (being WM19). How about they talk about......this years WrestleMania ? Maybe.......Rock, would like to even up the score...? That would send the 2.21.11 disappointment for those who wanted Sting (like me), like it never happened. Rock vs Stone Cold at WrestleMania 27. They need to explode the card a little. That would do it. Not saying it will happen. Rock and Stone Cold would have to agree to it. You know Vince would just would drool to the idea. Just sayin..... ;)

·
Registered
3,248 Posts
A match between them will never happen again. However, a segment between the two might happen. Austin was in the Mania video at EC, so he will probably be involved somehow at WrestleMania.

Seeing Austin/Rock and HHH/Taker in the ring together 10 years after their legendary encounters would be amazing.

By the way, still not over 2-21-11, Yankees? I really understand your disappointment, but HHH/Taker at Mania is just as good if not better, don't you think?

·
Registered
739 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A match between them will never happen again. However, a segment between the two might happen. Austin was in the Mania video at EC, so he will probably be involved somehow at WrestleMania.

Seeing Austin/Rock and HHH/Taker in the ring together 10 years after their legendary encounters would be amazing.

By the way, still not over 2-21-11, Yankees? I really understand your disappointment, but HHH/Taker at Mania is just as good if not better, don't you think?
Oh no, i'm over it. I'm digging HHH vs Taker. I've wanted that match way before the 2.21.11 thing started. But, then wwe got hyped up to thinking Sting is coming, so i was let down.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I dont want to see anything happen between them . In my books they have settled any differences they have and have a mutual respect for each other .

If it was Rock and hhh id like it because they still have unfinished business with each other , rock and austin have done everything and imo should be left alone .

Sidenote for OP : 514 posts in less than a month , fucking hell you must of had alot of opinions bottled up before you joined this forum :rolleyes:

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
why did you make a thread on this when you obviously know it isn't going to happen?

EDIT: Oh wait I just checked the OP's username. yeah, you are dumb enough to think this is possible.

·
Registered
979 Posts
No match!!! The Rock should interfere in Miz/Cena and go at them both. SCSA comes out 'to stop him' and they have a staredown for around 5/6 seconds. Then, they give each other a wry smile and pound the shizzle out of Cena and celebrate Miz's title win with him.

This would complete Miz's inevitable face turn in the coming weeks (as well as Cena's heel turn).
Would show the respect Rock and SCSA have for each other.
It's another REAL 'Mania Moment.

One can but dream.......

·
Registered
930 Posts
As soon as they announced Rock as guest host I kind of figured we would see the two do a short promo at WrestleMania 27 together. Since Tough Enough starts the next day after all.

Obviously nothing physical though.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
no need for it again. if it happened I think it would be great, but theres many way better uses for Rocky

We're all agreed, it's not going to happen. Austin isn't wrestling at Mania, neither is the Rock, and they're certainly not wrestling each other.

*HOWEVER*. I don't think there could *ever* be a better use for Rocky than fighting Stone Cold. Stone Cold vs. Rock is the best wrestler vs wrestler feud/rivalry of all time, a match between them would never be a bad thing, nor could it be topped.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.