Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Men with Ven
4,279 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"Good nite, folks. Got some cool news coming soon. Catch you tomorrow. #brokenskullranch #WWE"

From his twitter, what do people think? New tough enough?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
LMFAO @ the timing if that's true. Release the last season of Tough Enough's winner one day, announce a new season less than a week later.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Doesn't necessarily have to be wrestling related...could be news about a movie or appearance

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Might as well pick a girl winner like in season 2, at last she isn't required to have any skills unlike the male winner Andy. That being said, screw Tough Enough, let SCSA host Diva Search.

:austin

·
The Loose Cannon
5,833 Posts
#WWE indicates otherwise
No it doesn't, he could be letting his WWE fans know he has news coming.

I hope it very much is WWE related news as they buried the Tough Enough series by releasing the winner unceremoniously!!!

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
No it doesn't, he could be letting his WWE fans know he has news coming.
Yeah because SCSA has millions of fans that like him for other things and not wrestling. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
Tough Enough was awesome! I enjoyed it more so than RAW and Smackdown at that point.

Sure the winner sucked and amounted to nothing but the entire series building up to the final was great, I'm all for another season of Tough Enough.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
I enjoyed Tough Enough so I will be happy if they bring out a new series, as long as the winner doesn't get released before even having a match...

·
What?
13,511 Posts
This could be the perfect time to implement my idea of Team Austin vs. Team Punk in Tough Enough, ending with their match at Wrestlemania :side:

·
Banned
7,681 Posts
Did Tough Enough entertain you? If it did, then it did it's job and should come back.

At the end of the day it's a TV show and it's suppose to entertain you. People need to get real if they think it's about finding the next big, big star. It's purely for entertainment and ratings for the TV channel.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
They should have just chosen Luke to win, he was clearly the best package on the show, yet for some reason they saw a weird Undertaker/Test combination in Andy. He clearly sucked on the mic and was sloppy in the ring. Whatever. The show entertained at the end of the day, and hopefully they learned from their mistake and pick someone who's good at wrestling.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts