Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very good news: http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1288812264

During an appearance on the Howard stern radio show on Wednesday, WWE Hall of Famer "Stone Cold" Steve Austin stated he would return as a guest star on WWE Monday Night Raw on December 27 in Albany, NY. ................. added that Austin is scheduled to be involved in at least one segment with Stern Whack Pack member Jeff the Drunk.
Won't be surprised to see him in a segment with Nexus either or maybe Punk if he's back on TV by then?

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,810 Posts
Looking forward to it.

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
I know people who overanalize will hate it, but I'd absolutely love if he buries NXT by stunning each and everyone of them. It won't push a story, but it would be fun to watch as hell.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
Cena might be heel at that time too. If Nexus is still around and Cena is heel and part of Nexus, Austin-Cena confrontation would be huge.

·
Childish Gambino Is #1
6,242 Posts
Nice, hopefully better than his last.

And what is this Old School Raw that people keep speaking of?

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
Austin on Raw is only a good thing. Hopefully we get some Orton/Austin and Trips/Austin interaction this time. Hell, even more Cena/Austin would do and some Nexus/Austin, Seamus/Austin and Miz/Austin would be cool.

·
......................... .
7,776 Posts
from what i heard Stone cold wasnt a guest on the show and so didnt confirm anything, jeff the drunk phoned into the show and said something about being on raw on the 27th of december and they said perhaps stone cold would be on with him, or something like that.

·
Registered
573 Posts
Steve Austin Returning To WWE In December?

It was announced during the Howard Stern show today that Stern Whack Packer Jeff the Drunk will be doing a backstage segment with “Stone Cold” Steve Austin on December 27th from Albany, NY.

PWInsider.com reports that Austin has been in contact with WWE as of late about promoting his upcoming film “Hunt to Kill”, and there was also talk about Austin doing something at Wrestlemania 27in Atlanta
Last I heard, Austin said his neck was 100%, so he could be going for a match. I want to say the Undertaker, but that seems like a longshot. My guess would be he's going to be a special guest referee if he really does make an appearance.

*Imagines Barrett getting hit with a Stunner*

MAH GAWD!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts