Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still haven’t watched the Stone Cold DVD yet but this was such a great scene between Austin/Rock. You can tell they are just having a great time entertaining the audience.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
Rock + Austin = 9 and a half minutes of pure entertainment. Rock selling the 1st stunner is :lmao :lmao :lmao

·
Registered
9,547 Posts
Pure gold. Two guys who were born to entertain, the natural feeling of the off-air segments are gold in general but when you have the two best talents the industry has ever seen Rock and Austin doing it, takes it to another level, there's so many awesome stuff like that in WWE's library. That's when Rock and Austin were more than friends because of the huge respect they had for each other, the classic moment in the ring after WM19 is something that will live forever from the greatest feud in wrestling history. Off-air segment I always wanted to watch is Rock and Booker T in the Toronto RAW February 2003 where Rock did his memorable heel promo.

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
2 of the best ever, I bet Vince didn't give them a script to do that.

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
lol @ stone cold overselling rock's stomps and rock's sell of the stunner. This clip also reminded me of how much I hate the "What" chants. "What" chants have ruined so many good heel promos since austin left!

·
Registered
8,281 Posts
The Rock is the only guy in history that has ever sold the stunner correctly, you could say he over sells it but the idea is to make it look damn strong and Rock is the only guy really that has ever done that.

Lol @ the way he sells it in this vid haha.

·
The legend never dies
4,391 Posts
great segment two men that revolutionized the late 90's. never again will their be another rock or austin

·
Registered
481 Posts
The Rock is the only guy in history that has ever sold the stunner correctly, you could say he over sells it but the idea is to make it look damn strong and Rock is the only guy really that has ever done that.

Lol @ the way he sells it in this vid haha.
Imo, without doubt Shane sold it best!

·
Registered
6,912 Posts
I gained a new respect for Austin after watching his DVD and seeing him talk about how fun the off-air segments were during that time. This one and the one with Jericho are two of my favorites. WWE really needs to show more of these. It's nice to see guys looking so relaxed.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts