Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stone Cold says Nakamura may be getting a new opportunity.

At WrestleMania 34, AJ Styles retained his WWE Champion against Shinsuke Nakamura in what the WWE described as a "dream match." After he lost, Nakamura attacked Styles with a shot to the groin. On his podcast, Steve Austin said he enjoyed the execution of that "ball shot."

"The match was pretty good. But, the ending with AJ (Styles) retaining and Shinsuke (Nakamura) getting on his knee, handing him that belt. Dude, that ball shot at the end was phenomenal. It wasn't the hokey one...it was straight up 'f you,'" said Austin.
More comments here
https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/stone-cold-steve-austin-reviews-shinsuke-nakamura-s-ball-shot-aj-styles

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I never want to speak to soon when it comes to wwe but nakamura as a heel is already working more for me than he was as a face.

"sorry no speak english" was turning a criticised weakness into a perfect strength.

A grade.

Reactions: Shenroe

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I disagree with the "pretty good" match but I absolutely agree with everything else he is saying here. The heel turn made sense and was executed beautifully

PS: Did Stone Cold then proceed to tell us about that time when he took his ball and went home?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts