Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 79 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
There's nothing immature about middle fingers, beer or hating your boss. That's universal. Compared to The Rock, you're damn right Austin was mature. The Rock behaved like an elementary school student.
...That musta been one really perverted elementary student. "EEEEEEEEEEEASY BIG FELLA".

And yes, everything is immature about middle fingers, beer bashes, and having conflicts with your boss. You see, young man, a mature person knows how to use words instead of showing the middle finger. A mature person doesn't seek attention by drinking 6 beers at once. And while a mature person can hate their boss, they certainly wouldn't mouth off to the person who signs their paycheque. Austin was very immature.

You like the school analogy, so I'll put it like this: Rock was the class clown, and Austin was the Bully. Either way, they were both very immature.

Nice try though, I appreciate the effort.

·
8,232 Posts
It's a tough one, it really is, but I'd have to say Rock.

Although, Stone Cold is just as great. Ahh, man those feuds between those two. 8*D

·
Registered
2,619 Posts
Both were awesome in their own rights for various and similar reasons all at the same time.

You can't make me choose between a Key Lime Pime & Chocolate Soufflé, you just can't do it.
I can do it.

I greatly preferred Rock. I have enough rednecks to deal with where I live that I don't care to see them on TV.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I've never really been a fan of either guy but I would rather watch Rock over Austin I think.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
The Rock. Never really cared that much about Austin.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
There's nothing immature about middle fingers, beer or hating your boss. That's universal. Compared to The Rock, you're damn right Austin was mature. The Rock behaved like an elementary school student.

·
Registered
649 Posts
The Rock for me

·
Registered
835 Posts
I know growing up it was austin, but at around 2000 obviously the rock was in full force. Then looking back after they both retired I came to the conclusion I love them both equally. If I had to choose I would say austin because of how I felt back in the 90's.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Im genuinely surprised at the amount of people there are who prefer the rock. I was under the impression that alot of people on these forums found him irritating, childish and not worth the hype. Where as mr austin was worshipped

·
Registered
103 Posts
My preference was The Rock.

41 - 60 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.