Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 79 Posts

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Austin is by far superior in every single way and always has been. Anybody who picks Rock is letting their memories of childhood immaturity get the best of them.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts
Prefer THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But him and Stone Cold were two absolutely huge stars that only come along usually once every era.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
The Rock says he's going to take that can of whoop ass, turn that son' bitch sideways and stick it up Austin's candy ass!

There's your answer.

·
Registered
4,207 Posts
I respect Steve austin What he did for wwe,Toughtest badass hero

even thought The Rock made me disappointed again and again...because he never return since he gone

but i prefer The Rock no matter what...The Rock made me got in to wrestling world
Rock was just that great in every thing,genius,talent and untouchable charisma

·
Registered
3,374 Posts
the rattlesnake

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Which is influenced by...

You can have your own opinion, but Rock was a catchphrase artist. Take away his jokes about poop and assholes and he's Cena, only less talented.

·
Banned
2,236 Posts

You can have your own opinion, but Rock was a catchphrase artist. Take away his jokes about poop and assholes and he's Cena, only less talented.
Dude come on. That's like saying take away Austin's beer and middle finger and he's just like some brawler.

It's how they used what they had.

The Rock is the only guy I've seen who could cut a promo, tell the whole crowd to chant his name, and the entire crowd did at his will. Cena could only dream of doing the same.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
The Rock and anybody who complains about a rock/austin thread made one themselves. So give others a chance to prove why these guys were the reason we still give wwe a chance for our viewing.

·
Registered
619 Posts
The Rock for me. His popularity reached crazy heights and he became too big for WWE which was never the case with Stone Cold. For WWE Austin was more successful but overall The Rock was just the more popular entertainer that this business could not contain.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts

Ah yes, influenced by immaturity... because Stone Cold Steve Austin was so mature. You know, a grown man flipping the bird, drinking beer by the six-pac, arguing with his boss, performing pranks and acts of vandalism, which made him the ultimate rebel for the demographic of 18-35. Ya, real mature.

·
Asuka
96,553 Posts
Ah yes, influenced by immaturity... because Stone Cold Steve Austin was so mature. You know, a grown man flipping the bird, drinking beer by the six-pac, arguing with his boss, performing pranks and acts of vandalism, which made him the ultimate rebel for the demographic of 18-35. Ya, real mature.
There's nothing immature about middle fingers, beer or hating your boss. That's universal. Compared to The Rock, you're damn right Austin was mature. The Rock behaved like an elementary school student.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
Stone Cold is cool and all, but come on -

"Hi'yasmeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllll" > "Crash"

·
Registered
86 Posts
Stone Cold, but that doesn't preclude one from enjoying what the Rock did, as well. In many people's eyes, SCSA is the greatest wrestler ever, but The Rock is no pansy, either.

21 - 40 of 79 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.