Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 62 Posts

·
The EST of NXT
28,697 Posts
Doubt it

and if so Heyman is not going to let it out why spoil it im sure vince and hhh wouldnt be pleased this is just his theory of something that is never going to happen
It's not a spoiler; it's just facts. Logic would lead you to believe that the same old shit isn't going to work for Cena. He has to have a PERMANENT change in character to stand a chance against Lesnar. Heyman also said he's going to use it as promo material, so it wouldn't be much of a surprise at Night of Champions.

·
Registered
150 Posts
As much as I want it to happen, I refuse to believe it. Probably going to be some bs like the Kane feud a couple of years ago. His "dark side" will probably be a chair shot. His greatest chance to be a heel was against The Rock.

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
You know what the hint of a heel Cena turn is? They want to replace him with Roman Reigns. There's your hint, and that's the only hint there is.

Heyman is a smart man, this will convince some gullible people to buy the PPV, but he's not going to spill an upcoming Cena heel turn on a podcast, or at all.
That's very true Paul would trick Marks tho. Yeah I don't see any Cena heel turn anytime soon.

·
Milkamania is Runnin' Wild!
633 Posts
i can see cena turning heel once (or if) reigns becomes just as much of a draw & merch seller as cena... until then, a heel turn is highly unlikely.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Cena is never 'turning heel'.

Against the right opponents he is already the biggest heel in the world. The way people back his opponents is incredible.

If he turned heel properly then the smarks would enjoy his character more and he'd end up getting cheered, which means he wouldn't even be a proper heel.

Say Cena did turn heel... would you mark out? I would, and that is why it won't happen.

·
Registered
8,320 Posts

·
Registered
1,405 Posts
Zero chance they waste a Cena heel turn on NOC, if Cena ever does turn heel, it will be at WrestleMania or Summer Slam.

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Heyman is a smart man, this will convince some gullible people to buy the PPV, but he's not going to spill an upcoming Cena heel turn on a podcast, or at all.
Well exactly this, it was Heyman the GOAT hype machine that he is in full effect. We might see a much more vicious John Cena, one much more willing to push the envelope to win but that's about it. One thing he did mention that I thought was interesting though was where does John Cena go if he does lose to Brock, if he doesn't take time out after NOC I honestly have no clue what they'd have for him worth a damn

41 - 60 of 62 Posts