Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.news10.net/news/article/193188/2/Stockton-gang-sweep-leads-to-arrests-seizures

STOCKTON, CA - Stockton police arrested 101 people during a gang sweep Friday and Saturday.

Stockton police worked with California Highway Patrol, San Joaquin County Sheriff's Department, Lodi police, Manteca police, Tracy police, U.S. Marshals, FBI, ATF, Department of Homeland Security, and California Department of Corrections during the past two days to suppress gang violence in the city, Det. Joe Silva said.

·
Registered
6,739 Posts
I wonder if all gang members of different races were caught. It's about time something happened in Stockton. That place is ghetto....

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's about time something happened in Stockton. That place is ghetto....
The entire country is heading the way of Stockton. The handouts via the tax payers of that state to all of the illegal aliens have led to their demise.

ALL the cities on Highway 99 are going broke, nothing but Mexicans as far as the eye can see. It's just a matter of time before the whole state is bankrupt.

·
Registered
592 Posts
The entire country is heading the way of Stockton. The handouts via the tax payers of that state to all of the illegal aliens have led to their demise.

ALL the cities on Highway 99 are going broke, nothing but Mexicans as far as the eye can see. It's just a matter of time before the whole state is bankrupt.
I wonder if that's what the Mexicans said when California was forcefully taken over by white people.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I wonder if that's what the Mexicans said when California was forcefully taken over by white people.
If America wasn't taken over by white people, there would be nothing there.

Nearly everything that's modern, wouldn't exist.

Whites basically invented everything eg steam engine, jet engine, telephone, TV, light bulb, radio, Internet, flushing toilet, most medical and science discoveries, basically all modern inventions.

·
Registered
592 Posts
If America wasn't taken over by white people, there would be nothing there.

Nearly everything that's modern, wouldn't exist.

Whites basically invented everything eg steam engine, jet engine, telephone, TV, light bulb, radio, Internet, flushing toilet, most medical and science discoveries, basically all modern inventions.
There was an entire civilzation of people in America, prior to the takeover by Europeans.

Your ability to go back in time, change the happenings of certain time periods and see the results astounds me. Please show me your ways.

Reactions: Tronnik

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, Mexicans are white. Most the decedents of White Europeans from Spain, and those with Native American and Spanish roots combined. Got to Mexico city, lots of blonde blue eyed Mexicans. Hell my mom gets mistaken for being white and she was born in Mexico. Both of my family names have roots in Europe, Spain and Italy specifically, not Mexico.

Now back to the subject, glad they are making an effort to clean a place up.

·
Fedor's cornerman.
1,331 Posts
Contrary to popular belief, Mexicans are white. Most the decedents of White Europeans from Spain, and those with Native American and Spanish roots combined. Got to Mexico city, lots of blonde blue eyed Mexicans. Hell my mom gets mistaken for being white and she was born in Mexico. Both of my family names have roots in Europe, Spain and Italy specifically, not Mexico.

Now back to the subject, glad they are making an effort to clean a place up.
^This. Whites exist all over Latin America.

Mexico:

Argentina:

People are just ignorant as shit.

·
Damn Fine Cup of Coffee
12,952 Posts
Race doesn't matter. These people are threats to the community who, everyday, steal, kill and exploit the innocent people around them. This is much much more than just some drugs.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts