Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, going over these forums lately I have realized that most of you are responsible grown ups just with passionate ideas. That being said, i'm turning to you the WF posters to find out in this economy what stocks are you putting money into. Because i have been getting my ass kicked the past 2 months :(

·
Minority share owner of the Green Bay Packers
4,241 Posts
So, going over these forums lately I have realized that most of you are responsible grown ups just with passionate ideas. That being said, i'm turning to you the WF posters to find out in this economy what stocks are you putting money into. Because i have been getting my ass kicked the past 2 months :(
:lmao

·
BLUE IS BACK
9,773 Posts
Bluechips are never a bad idea, if you hold them for a long time
I bought netflix back in novemberish, and I'm going to get a pretty large sum of money when I sell these (up like 100$). Not the BEST idea now, but still decent.

iirc westjet is on a decline right now, but is expected to RISE really quickly, wouldnt be a bad quick choice.

·
Is Bertstarin you
5,830 Posts
The economy is down. So don't pull your money out of a stock right now. Ride it out.

The market is too inconsistent to say what a good investment is. Usually scientific startups with a good idea, are decent to invest in. Right now, I would look any of the big companies that are near 52 weeks lows.

Best idea is to diversify. Don't throw all your money in one place, stock, type of stock, or one type of investment.

·
1,973 Posts
How does stocks work? You invest in a PLC, it has to be a PLC, yeah? Then... Just tell me about the whole concept.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
The economy is down. So don't pull your money out of a stock right now. Ride it out.

The market is too inconsistent to say what a good investment is. Usually scientific startups with a good idea, are decent to invest in. Right now, I would look any of the big companies that are near 52 weeks lows.

Best idea is to diversify. Don't throw all your money in one place, stock, type of stock, or one type of investment.
Now's the time to buy when the market is down.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Hi there Jeremy,

I happened across your thread and I couldn't leave until I posted something, I'd feel like a bastard if I didn't.

The stock market is a rigged game. You know why: because people who can purchase Super Computers can take part in the 'video game' that is "High frequency stock trading."

Basically what this is is a computer with algorithms that capitalize on 0.25 second opportunies, buying and seilling stock faster than is humanly possible, turning daily profits and slowly sucking money out of the stock market.

Dick Cheney has one these machines, as I'm sure many rich people do.

Secondly, this "free" market is now at the point where it can feed off of itself no longer. I saw this coming four years ago, but now, even economists are starting to see it. While the media will tell you that a recovery is in sight, the fact of the matter is that we are entering into 'The Final Depression' of the capitalist system.

(Like constant growth and consumerism could actually have any other end <snort>.)

But anyway, if it was four years ago, I would have advised you to buy gold, but seeing as it's now shot up to 1200 dollars an ounce, I guess that ship has sailed. Unlucky.

So, my advice for you. Sell everything. Buy food supplies. Possibly a weapon. Because the shit, right at this moment, is hitting the fan, and when it does, a lot of people who depend on this system will be going crazy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts