Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Banned
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone see any stipulations/gimmick on the WM card or do you think any should be added?

I could see Lawler vs Cole being loser gets fired.

Orton-CM Punk has to be no holds barred IMO, with a possible stipulation of Orton joining Nexus or something like that (Would at least keep Nexus relevant)

· Is a Snit Head
34,367 Posts
I would be surprised if we didn't see at least some sort of hardcore match. If they don't have a MITB I would imagine they would try to put in some other type of spotfest match to take it's place.

The main events really don't need them as I feel Miz/Cena has been built up for months (even longer if you look at the history between them), Triple H/Undertaker obviously doesn't need anything, and ADR/Edge is going to be all about Edge's injured arm so a gimmick match isn't needed.

If they want to make one of the bigger matches a gimmick I would go with the Punk/Orton match (I think it's a safe assumption that they will wrestle each other). Make it something simple like a Cage match where they can have a great match and the gimmick prevents the rest of Nexus from interfering.

· Banned
2,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Let's rehash the storyline we just ran 4 months ago with John Cena.
Herp-de-derp.
I think there's more potential with Orton, perhaps a heel turn.

I always thought Jericho would align with Punk at some stage (With their similar heel persona's) and perhaps he could return and attack Orton, they need something to pick up "new" Nexus who are simply becoming irrelevant.

· Registered
6,148 Posts
Nah, more like hair vs. mask.
seriously, what's with the hair vs mask match? nothing to do with hair. the guy saying mask vs mask is closer to an answer than you are. it seems like it's all about the masks atm. nothing to do with cody's hair at all. if it isn't mask vs mask i could see the intercontinental title being brought into it but that's the only other possibility i see, unless they do a no gimmick match where the only stip involves match type.

· Registered
718 Posts
Triple vs. Undertaker should be a Hell in a Cell damnit.

Rey Mysterio vs. Cody Rhodes - Mask vs. Mask (Whoever has their mask taken off loses)

Cole vs. Jerry Lawler - Street Fight/No DQ

I think the rest are alright without Gimmicks though.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.