Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
1,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been widely speculated that the Rey Mysterio vs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania XXVII is gonna be a hair vs. mask match. If Rhodes wins, then Mysterio would have to remove his mask. However if Mysterio wins, then not only would Rhodes have to remove his face guard but will have his head shaved bald. What do you think?

· Registered
2,775 Posts
It's been widely speculated that the Rey Mysterio vs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes match at WrestleMania XXVII is gonna be a hair vs. mask match. If Rhodes wins, then Mysterio would have to remove his mask. However if Mysterio wins, then not only would Rhodes have to remove his face guard but will have his head shaved bald. What do you think?
I hadn't heard hair vs. mask. I had read rumors that it would be mask vs. mask. Even so, I don't see it becoming a mask vs. mask match as I think Cody Rhodes will go over Mysterio at WM, and WWE makes way too much money selling Mysterio masks to kids to de-mask him at any point in time.

I'd expect a normal match in which Rhodes wins and then "injures" Mysterio to give Mysterio some time to heal his knee.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
This would be a stupid stipulation because we know Mysterio is not losing his mask, like always, and it would only hurt Rhodes's image. I think we know that Rey is going to win at WM, but at least at this point, there is the option of losing. We already have the Streak match, we don't need another match on the card where the outcome is 100% set in stone. It takes all the excitement out of it.

· Registered
140 Posts
how many times are you gonan start a thread about rey and cody having a hair vs mask match? it's not happening, for a start whats the point of having a hair match when the guy has such short hair already? in the words of randy orton "stupid stupid stupid"

· Registered
384 Posts
I just hope Cody has a strong performance which will sky-rocket him to some kind of title run. It would seperate him from Ted DiBiase, who is completely boring.

· Banned
18,342 Posts
Well, Rey always wins ''... vs Mask'' matches.

· Registered
6,148 Posts
Firstly, widely speculated? You're the only one who reckons this is actually going to happen. Secondly, why do you think this will happen? It's clearly not the path WWE are going down. If a stipulation is added, it will be mask vs mask. No idea where you got hair vs mask from. It happened last year so why would WWE re-hash an old feud so soon?

· Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,891 Posts
Pubic Hair Versus Mask Match. Shockingly enough, Rhodes loses. Cody Rhodes then goes on to shave Undertaker to make a merkin and defeats him at Wrestlemania 28. Undertaker retires bald, but before he rides off on chopper into the sunset he shakes hands with Rhodes and salutes Cody's dashing merkin.

8*D

TL;DR: Let Rhodes win the match without a stipulation, please

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.