Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are some stipulation ideas people can use if they wish. i would appreciate people asking for permission

Low Rider Brawl- the match is no count out and falls count anywhere and using a low rider which is near the ring as a weapon is legal

Fatal Four/Triple Threat Chain match- all competitiors are chained together and the first to get pinfall or sudmision wins
Chain= -------
ex: 1----2-----3-----4-----1 (each arm is chained to another person)

Steel Of Pain Match- it is a ladder match that takes place in a cage. the match starts outside the cgae and the door is locked. 1-3 ladder(s) are in the cage

technical Match- Kicks and punches and high risk is illegal only technical stylings are legal

Destination Match- Kinda like a boiler romm brawl but the men are brought into the buliding blind folded and are started off inany part of the building. the first to the ring wons. If you go outside the buildingn you lose. If anyone interferes then somethig bad happens (you decide what happens)

Iron Man Roulette Match- A one hour iron man match where after every fall a roulette wheel is spun to decide a new stipulation for the next fall

I will add more as i think of more
tell me what you think

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Low Rider Brawl- the match is no count out and falls count anywhere and using a low rider which is near the ring as a weapon is legal

Fatal Four/Triple Threat Chain match- all competitiors are chained together and the first to get pinfall or sudmision wins
Chain= -------
ex: 1----2-----3-----4-----1 (each arm is chained to another person)

Steel Of Pain Match- it is a ladder match that takes place in a cage. the match starts outside the cgae and the door is locked. 1-3 ladder(s) are in the cage

technical Match- Kicks and punches and high risk is illegal only technical stylings are legal

Destination Match- Kinda like a boiler romm brawl but the men are brought into the buliding blind folded and are started off inany part of the building. the first to the ring wons. If you go outside the buildingn you lose. If anyone interferes then somethig bad happens (you decide what happens)

Iron Man Roulette Match- A one hour iron man match where after every fall a roulette wheel is spun to decide a new stipulation for the next fall

thanks for the ideas ker, infact I think that I will have wwe version 1.0 raw roulette in like a week from Monday as thoes matches will definitley be used. thanks again.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
I once thought of that Iron Man match, but never actually decided to do it.

Another if anyone wants to use it would be 2/4 falls match.
Basically, a triple threat match with the first man to score two pinfalls wins. Just like 2/3 falls, but in triple threat mode, hence 2/4 falls.

I have another, but I want to keep that a secret for Rebirth down the road.....

·
WF BTB Hall of Famer
2,519 Posts
I like the idea of the Iron man match,

How about a ladder match inside a Hell in a Cell, the belt is a ladder length above the Cell only way to get it is a Ladder above the Cell.

Heavy Metal Match: Inside a Elimination Chamber without the chanbers, bear cable ropes, ringposts covered in barb wire and theres all weapons that are only made of steel can be on the inside of the Chamber.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
the empty arena match.

ex. mankind and the rock fought in a empty arena like 4 or five years ago no one was in it as the rock and mick explored the empty arena fighting to the death.

·
Banned
887 Posts
First Blood Cage Match - First Blood Match inside a cage, it could work the same way with Hell in a Cell.

Also,
Ladder-Cage Match, where you have to retrieve the Championship, then exit the cage.

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
Man some of those ideas are just taken from my Ultimate 3in1 match. A ladder cage match? All your forgetting about is the Hell in a Cell. Ladder Hell in a Cell(no cage). I'm just fooling. But seriously I really do think you guys took them from my match. But hey who cares. Right?

Good ideas kermack.

I personally like my idea for the Ultimate 3in1 match. Basically, for you's who don't read the NWF, what it is a hell in a Cell, cage, and ladder match all rolled into one. The object is to climb out of the cage, retreve the ladder, get it back in to the cage get the belt down and then exit the cage with the belt in hand.

I'm too tired right now so i'll post more ideas when i'm not tired.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Ive got a few ideas for some matches:

The ironman tables match: its such a simple yet nice stipulation IMO and i dont anyone has ever done it before, basicly whoever puts his oppenent through the most tables in the time limit wins.

Suspended Cage: A cubic shaped cage suspended above the ring complete with sides roof and floor. win by pinfall.

Birds nest: Four pillars from each corner of the ring reach up slanting towards each over where they support a small platform. (havent quite decided how this match could be won but i thought of someone climbing up there and defending it for a time limit, post other victory stipulations if you wish.)

Prison Cell: Basicly a casket match but with a small prison cell built of bars and built vertically instead of horizontally. win by throwing your oppenent in the cell and releasing the switch next to it and slamming the door shut in a dornwards fashion.

Pyramid: basicly a pyramid cage with three levels. It is made out of steel bars and chain (think of the elimination chamber but pyramid). Each level will have something unique to it, the first floor could have breakable walls, the second floor has a glass floor and the third has access to the roof.(not a wwe type of match definatly)

Dome: Another type of cage in the shape of a dome built with bars. This one goes fairly high up and is designed with a jungle gym like design of bars in the upper half. Victory can be pinfall,submission, or retrieve the belt at the top of the cage. ( I personaly think this my best idea as i really think this will work very well in tna, because of the bars placed in the cage I can imagine X-division stars climbing in and out those bars while fighting, it would be like wrestling in all dimensions where even the even the most unoriginal star could pull off something new.)

Spiders web match: A metal post on every corner with a layer of netting, on top possible made out of chain to look more unforgiving. win by pinfall or submission. (Dont ask me why I came up with this, add your own ideas to this if you want.)

Snare Trap match: Win by putting your oppenent on the netting and hoist it up in the air, via some sort of machine to win. (I just thought of this one, due to the fact that it would be cool if they beat up their oppenent after the match while he/shes still in the net.)

Double ring: Basicly a hell in a cell surronds the ring but another ring has been fitted on top supported by pillars underneath and cables from above. ( I have only come up with the match concept so far ill let you decide the rules and victory stipulations.)

·
Registered
410 Posts
Man pretty good ideas mayb i would use 1 for Starrcade if its ok wit Kermack

1 - 10 of 10 Posts