Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cena puts his career on the line to get a re-match with Rusev at WM. Cena reasoning would be if he can't beat Rusev then he should be retired.

·
Hug Life 'til I Die
19,011 Posts
I feel like there will be some kind of stipulation.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Cena puts his career on the line to get a re-match with Rusev at WM. Cena reasoning would be if he can't beat Rusev then he should be retired.
That would get too many people's hopes up. :p

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How will Cena "force" Rusev to accept a re-match? By kidnapping Lana. :booklel

- It looks like John Cena will "force" WWE United States Champion Rusev into accepting his WrestleMania 31 challenge over the next few weeks.

·
Banned
7,268 Posts
Great, Cena becomes the US. Champion and Rusev has his first lose to Cena.

That stipulation is wack.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
It's guaranteed Cena is going over. A blind man can see it. Why does a stipulation matter?

If they really need to have one, how about the winner stops perpetrating age old cliches?

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Normally I'd think Cena would for sure break out the shovel on Rusev, but given how Raw went tonight, I think Rusev might win, and then we'll see Cena come out the next night and urge Roman to kick Rusev's ass since he couldn't do it himself, and also say that Reigns is the only one who can.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Normally I'd think Cena would for sure break out the shovel on Rusev, but given how Raw went tonight, I think Rusev might win, and then we'll see Cena come out the next night and urge Roman to kick Rusev's ass since he couldn't do it himself, and also say that Reigns is the only one who can.
Super Roman is definitely being created, but never, ever discount the power of Super Cena. ;)

·
Banned
4,757 Posts
Super Roman is definitely being , but never, ever discount the power of Super Cena. ;)
I don't know TBH, looks like Super Roman brought a whole lotta kryptonite with him, since his mega push, Cena's definitely slipping down the card.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts