Wrestling Forum banner

Stings TNA future?

2595 Views 21 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  Chismo
After recent Impacts and Raws, and it becoming more obvious Sting is not going to WWE, I believe Sting will be back in TNA soon.

We have Flair who has turned his back on Fortune who are now good guys - leaving fortune with no big main event leader. I can imagine Flair and his guys having a beat down on Fortune - only for Sting to return, setting up a Sting vs Flair match.

Plus TNA didn't give Sting any sort of send off, I believe they would of done this if it was truly the end of the line for Sting.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Premium Member
6,390 Posts
You may be right, fella. Its getting harder and harder for me to picture Sting in WWE. TNA has been like a sinking sailboat lately and Sting is the only one who can save them.
Not in the direction that they were going with him. The buzz with Sting is crazy. I know it’s because he would be entering the WWE for the first time and facing Undertaker at WrestleMania, but he is still capable of giving us goose bumps in any setting. If he is with TNA, I hope they capitalise on the renewed interest in the character. Take him back to the past.

· Registered
4,029 Posts
Make Sting return at March 3d show and promote Sting vs Hardy at Lockdown. $$$

Reactions: Chismo

· Banned
1,797 Posts
i dont know where i stand on this... im not going to act like i know.. a part of me wants to see him go to WWE to get his name value up again... and maybe eveb bring back some old fans.. but then im afraid he'll retire.. which would suck.. if he goes to TNA he can stick around for a little longer

· Registered
3,434 Posts
I hope he has no future in TNA, he has done it all in this promotion and at this point he's stale and doesn't add anything. I haven't marked for him since the last 2 or three returns to the company. Now, WWE on the other hand sounds like a good option, I'd be interested in his feud with Taker.

· Registered
134 Posts
Whatever he does or wherever he goes I'll just be delighted to see him back. I do agree that this has a lot of people re-interested in Sting who may have lost that last year so I hope TNA capitalise on that have him in an important program on their show.

· Banned
4,446 Posts
Yes..you're right. I'm just ready to see him again.

· Registered
3,549 Posts
I'd not rule out it being a Russo-type swerve and both 'Taker and Sting appear as part of the videos.

IE; Taker returns, and then Sting comes in. You never know.
I hate getting my hopes up like this but I do think the videos aren't JUST for the Undertaker. Now, whether they're for Undertaker and Sting we'll just have to wait and see but I just have a feeling the videos are meant to be about two people.

And as far as Sting's TNA future, if they're going to bring him back, please bring him back as hiding in the rafters, pointing the baseball bat, dark, creepy, crow Sting. Just please do something different with him this time.

· Registered
858 Posts
I really don't see Sting wanting to be in WWE.
I really love sting, my fav wrestler ever, but I want to see them wrap his time up in a good story, kinda like the BFG with AJ, except they fucked that up

· Registered
1,191 Posts
Remember now, Sting was set to retire before Hogan and Bischoff came to play. The buzz around Bischoff and Hogan, as well as the move to Monday Nights just needed a place for Sting, even though he was hurting and pretty much couldn't do anything with his character judging by Hogan's condition. It was supposed to be Sting VS Hogan at Bound for Glory but Hogan took a turn for the worst with his back, which left Sting stranded and then was placed with "They" and Nash. Hopefully, Sting comes back healthy and his character can be renewed because lets face it, Sting was the best thing to happen to TNA since its inauguration to television.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.