Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stinger is a copy cat! And he Smells. And he is a copy cat. And your all dumb for reading this, so flame stinger after the beep...

·
www.atreyurock.com
5,514 Posts
STINGER IS FAT AND STUPID AND UGLY AND FAT AND SMELLY AND STUPID AND FAT. AND ENGLISH!! BWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!

I can't believe I actually replied to this stupid thread.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I think he is an asshole,a bad mod,and a copycat.Flame his ass!

·
Blood for the Blood God! Skulls for the Skull Thro
9,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME

·
Registered
37 Posts
hi stinger did anyone every tell you that you are a bastard faced prick nosed freak that smells?

if you havent you have now ! I FLAMED STINGER COZ HES FAT AND SMELLY AND HE SUCKS ASS :D

I should know, i go to the same school as him :sad: ............and he does smell, believe me!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Stinger, your not very nice, I don't know if you smell or not but if everyone else says you do then I have to agree with everyone else, you know mob mentality and all...

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
No please dont.W-E would never be the same after.

·
Registered
3,532 Posts
I Have two things to say.

1)From your opinions, Stinger sounds like a SMELLY, FAT, SMELLY, UGLY, SMELLY, MORON, BASTARD, WANKER!

2)
Mr.Hankey said:
STINGER IS FAT AND STUPID AND UGLY AND FAT AND SMELLY AND STUPID AND FAT. AND ENGLISH!! BWHAHAHAHAHHA!!!
Being English I resent the way you Americans Portray us! What's wrong with being English? Not everyone who lives in England acts like the arsey Royal (pain in the ASS) Family! So I am asking you to stop with the English Mockery. Please?

1 - 20 of 33 Posts