Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you think he will bring Booker T., Scott Stiener, and Foley with him when he comes back?

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
  • Foley is most likely returning as part of the ECW Faction.
  • Booker T is taking time off due to his wife having twins.
  • Don't know what Scott Steiner is doing.
Sting will come back with...his bat.

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, I can see it now. the lights go off in the Impact Zone and Teney will be like what the hell just happen and then Sting is in the middle of the ring when the lights come on and all the ECW guys are laid out in the ring. It's been done so many times before

·
Banned
117 Posts
Probably not. Booker's spending time with his wife who's expecting twings. Steiner has stuff set up for Mexico and Europe so I'm not sure about him. Foley? Maybe.

·
Registered
301 Posts
  • Foley is most likely returning as part of the ECW Faction.
  • Booker T is taking time off due to his wife having twins.
  • Don't know what Scott Steiner is doing.
Sting will come back with...his bat.
Scotty is on Puerto Rico, he is the WWC Universal Heavyweight Champion!

Probably not. Booker's spending time with his wife who's expecting twings. Steiner has stuff set up for Mexico and Europe so I'm not sure about him. Foley? Maybe.
Foley will be part of the ECW faction, sting will reveal what we all know.. that the NWO is running TNA, turning Hogan, Bischoff and JJ heels, with Sting and Abyss beein faces!

·
Registered
3,342 Posts
Sounds like quite a great faction imo, though it's very unlikely. And who needs nWo or ECW when you can have Main Event Maffia 2.0

·
Bow down
1,419 Posts
Steiner return ftw! make him an announcer or someshit ha.

Wouldn't mind Foley returning in some sort of role. I miss him.

·
Premium Member
43,593 Posts
Well we already have an ECW Stable and a Flair Stable in the works so that would be overkill.

It totally see Foley being a part of the ECW Stable.

Would I be open to a Steiner return? Well the mark in me says absolutely. I am a huge Steiner fan, but when he left TNA, I thought he left at a point where he could hold his head high and say he proved the doubters wrong, even if they'll never admit it. If he comes back, he runs the risk of not being as good and kind of tarnishing that.

·
Premium Member
15,437 Posts
Hopefully he comes back without a fucking T-Shirt.

Besides Steiner, those guys have ran their course and no longer offer any entertainment value to me.

·
Registered
117 Posts
I would only have Steiner back to do promos, Booker T if he didnt do promos just kept his month shut, Foley as the leader of this ECW/They thing thats going on.

·
Bow down
1,419 Posts
I miss Steiner so much. He was just so god damn funny, most of it probably unintentional but very funny none the less.

Hero.

·
Banned
420 Posts
Sting will be back.
Booker T should come back to the mid card because he still has decent in ring skills.
Foley will be back and should be a better wrestler than he has been in the past 5 years.
Scott Steiner will more than likely never wrestle again. If he does he could have to have back surgery that would paralyze him for years that he doesnt have.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts