Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
gives us someone who never been a gm so its a fresh start there and plus it be nice to see Sting on wwe tv more and this would be a great role for him now since he retired as a wrestler.

Reactions: downnice

·
Registered
808 Posts
Why? It's not even a real position. Lol. It's a character. If the wwe wants Sting out there on camera they'll get that done. However, if Sting were made into the on camera general manager I just want to make sure you know that he wouldn't make any decisions. He'd speak the lines written for him by creative just like everyone else.

·
Registered
24,115 Posts
I want one more match from him first and you know which one that is...
Let me spell this out for you…..HE’S RETIRED. HE’S NOT GOING TO WRESTLE EVER AGAIN FOR WWE.

Got it?

No, I don't want a GM who is bigger than the brand.
I wouldn’t say Sting is bigger than either brand. I love Sting, huge fan. But Sting as a GM without the paint and the bat isn’t bigger than a whole brand. I think Sting would be a great choice because he’s a man who speaks with a lot of passion and energy and always engages the crowd.

Make him GM of Raw and Angle GM of Smackdown (sorry, COO’s) and I’d be cool with all of that.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,347 Posts
Wouldn't actually mind seeing Sting as the GM. It'd be a good way to get him on the show without actually getting involved in the action.

It'd also be a welcome change from all the McMahon on screen authority figures we've had to endure.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
Sting would be a great GM. He always has passion, he loves the business, the crowd always gets behind him when he is on the mic...Really it makes a lot of sense. Sting on Raw, Angle on Smackdown.

·
Super Moderator Going Backwards With WF
33,396 Posts
Sting being GM but still be a puppet for Steph. They've used him enough for their own gains.

It can be a good idea in theory but it's the execution ill be worried about tbh. Stephanie vs Sting every week is not really something I'd want to see tbh, as we know how much Steph likes to fucking take over and try and belittle people. I'm sure Sting will do a great job as he's got all the creds to pull it off, it just makes me uneasy after some of the stuff he's endured in his WWE time.

Like I said tho, he'd be a breath of fresh air if given the opportunity to be himself. He'd do a great job.

·
Registered
8,189 Posts
Honestly I think Sting as a GM would be brilliant. Sting has always been a good talker and can pump up a crowd, obviously the guy can't wrestle at this point, but since the WWE went through the trouble of signing him they may as well put him to good use.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts