Wrestling Forum banner

61 - 65 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
6,680 Posts
Yeah, I don't see this happening, either at Extreme Rules or Summerslam. I don't care to see the match happening at all, but Wrestlemania is the only appropriate place for it, especially since a huge part of Sting wanting to sign with WWE at all (especially just for one match) is so he can have at least one Wrestlemania moment.

·
Premium Member
1,699 Posts
Summerslam I can accept it, but if they waste the biggest dream match of all time at Extreme Rules... Oh God. This. Fucking. Company.
Biggest dream match of all time? lol. In your opinion it might be but it doesn't make it a fact.

I see Hogan v. Rock as a bigger dream match aswell as others.

Problem is that WWE/Sting have waited too long for this and I can't see a Wrestlemania worthy match happening between the two. So doing this on a different PPV is fine with me. I'd sooner see it at Summerslam but the idea of Taker appearing the night after Mania and then Sting confronts him leading to a match at Extreme Rules is very appealing too.

I'd still want to see Taker v. Cena at Wrestlemania so I hope WWE doesn't waste a Taker Mania match on Sting. A few years ago I was all for it but too much time has passed sadly.

61 - 65 of 65 Posts