Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,400 Posts
Fuck extreme rules, but doing it at Summerslam in the home of the Stinger would be great. This way WWE can give him a win in his only WWE match instead of a loss, and Taker is free at Mania to wrestle Cena or Wyatt. I like this idea.

Sting can still have his place at next year's Mania but it doesn't have to be in a match. He could simply be inducted into the hall of fame and get a special ceremony with his entrance at Mania 31. That's good enough for me since he's obviously not at the level to wrestle a very good match at this point in his career.

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I doubt Vince would do that. He's not stupid. Sting vs. Undertaker is a match a lot of people would love to pay for. Wrestlemania is the stage for that.

·
Registered
423 Posts
I like the idea of Sting going over to set up a match at WM 31.
Am I the only person that wants Cena nowhere near Taker.
The thought of that match haunts my dreams ...
My god ,if Cena beat the streak I might actually kill myself lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Eh if it's necessary, sure. I don't see why there's a rush for it though. Sting DOES need to be introduced to the WWE crowd and given a year long build-up run, perhaps put him on an RVD schedule.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
From cagesideseats.com

Summerslam I can accept it, but if they waste the biggest dream match of all time at Extreme Rules... Oh God. This. Fucking. Company.
They wait any longer and one of them may break a hip. Honestly, ten years ago this would have been a great match, five years ago a good match. I really don't get the obsession with watching two guys who are so old and physically lame at this point sharing a ring. They are both well past their prime folks. You guys grief Batista and the Old Age Outlaws, but you want to watch a match between two guys who literally have trouble walking because of injury and age? Watching this match would be punishment for almost anyone at this point.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
I said this before, but they should have Sting vs Taker at SummerSlam, with Sting going over and then again at Wrestlemania 31 in a Streak vs Career match in which Taker goes over. It'd give the story time to breathe and allows Sting to actually get a win in WWE rather than his debut match be Taker at Mania and losing.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Sting vs Taker I SummerSlam 2014 -Taker Wins

Sting vs Taker II WM 31 - Sting Wins

Sting vs Taker III ER 2015 - Taker Wins

21 - 40 of 65 Posts