Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right im not saying this is going to happen but with everything flying about over the last few days ive thought of a good angle to how it could come about.

Ok so Sting shows up on smackdown (huge pop from the fans) then goes to the ring and shoots a promo saying that hes done everything he can in wrestling (other than wwe) but he has heard about something that no one has ever done and thats beat taker at wrestlmania.

now i thing that would be a great angle and would love to see this happen using this angle or not. now i hope people arnt going to give me abuse over this.

· Registered
75 Posts
Too simplistic.

· Registered
729 Posts
It's impossible to have Undertaker as a heel now, so Sting would undoubtedly end up being the heel in this angle.
explain to me how its impossible? he hasnt really done anything to seem like a heel so i dont think we really know if he could be one or not. but i mean is the wwe telling me that a character named theUNDERTAKER cant play a heel? im sure he could.

· Registered
75 Posts
This is one of those fueds that doesn't need a face/heel element. Having Sting come out and just say he wants to fight Taker isn't interesting. I like the mind games idea, with Sting being the protagonist. He doesn't even need to say a word. Just face-offs and such will get the crowd buzzing.

· Registered
242 Posts
i say taker comes back to challenge the corre, the corre comes out on raw walking towards the ring, everyone marks out for a barrett taker fued, lights go out, lights go on, the corre is laid out on the ramp, no assaliant to be found

next week a huge taker cross with white paint splattered all over it is burning

next week taker has a warm up match for the main event vs barrett, scorpions (defanged) fall from the sky in the ring, taker falls and acts like he's gotten bitten 100 times, barrett runs away

shit like that

· Registered
821 Posts
How the hell would you get Sting to be a heel? The guy will receive a pop never before heard of in PG WWE once he comes to WWE. You could have him come out and attack Miley Cyrus, and people would still chant his name.

· Registered
3,320 Posts
As simple as it gets.

I'd rather it to be:

21-2-11 The gong sounds and the druids appear. Everyone is standing, Taker is back. The deadman is in the middle of the ring, but suddenly, the promo vid we saw last week appear up in the titantron. When it ends, we hear a crow sound. Then we see a crow that's on the ropes (like they did in a WCW event, forgot which). The lights go out and BAH GAWD! the Stinger's in the ring. He points Taker with the baseball bat and then points at the WM sign. The lights go out and when they return, Taker's in the ring, with a scared look in his face.

That's the debut for Sting, I think it should get the crowd excited.

My storyline would be: Who killed WCW? The major stars in the WWE. Who's still there? Undertaker. Who has always been considered the soul of the WWE? The Undertaker.

He's gonna destroy the company who ruined his life, and to do that, he's gonna need to destroy the soul of the company. The streak is not evene necessary to be there, but it can be brought as a reason for Sting to believe that destroying Undertaker and his symbol is like killing the WWE and his biggest event, Wrestlemania.

· Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
As simple as it gets.

I'd rather it to be:

21-2-11 The gong sounds and the druids appear. Everyone is standing, Taker is back. The deadman is in the middle of the ring, but suddenly, the promo vid we saw last week appear up in the titantron. When it ends, we hear a crow sound. Then we see a crow that's on the ropes (like they did in a WCW event, forgot which). The lights go out and BAH GAWD! the Stinger's in the ring. He points Taker with the baseball bat and then points at the WM sign. The lights go out and when they return, Taker's in the ring, with a scared look in his face.

That's the debut for Sting, I think it should get the crowd excited.

My storyline would be: Who killed WCW? The major stars in the WWE. Who's still there? Undertaker. Who has always been considered the soul of the WWE? The Undertaker.

He's gonna destroy the company who ruined his life, and to do that, he's gonna need to destroy the soul of the company. The streak is not evene necessary to be there, but it can be brought as a reason for Sting to believe that destroying Undertaker and his symbol is like killing the WWE and his biggest event, Wrestlemania.
now that was awesome :agree:

· Registered
1,238 Posts
oh lawdy... some of these are good... some AWFUL

anyways i think i got the perfect beginning, why not advertise a raw where takers suppose to make his big return

- have kane come out on the SD beforehand and say he will be at raw to finish taker off
- at the end of the raw have kane come out and preach about "ending it now" with UT
- we here takers bells and it gets dark.... he comes out slowly to his fog and blue lights
- about half way down the ramp the lights go out again, only this time with thunder and strobe lights syncing
- the lights come fully back on with taker not even at the ring yet, kane laid out in the middle of it, and a black bat propped on a turnbuckle
- cole can make a last comment that "its as if someone beat UT to the punch"
- BUT WHOOOOOOO?

i dont know where to go from there.... but i figure this to be a hell of an icebreaker, that way we know who it is and shits gonna go down, but nothing really more than that to end raw

· Harvester of Sorrow
13,782 Posts
The fued shouldn't start with Sting outright challenging Undertaker at Wrestlmania, because that would be ridiculous. You can't have Sting coming to WWE and made out as if he only came to WWE to beat Taker's streak. It needs to be built a litte.

How I would do it is, at Elimination Chamber have Undertaker make his reuturn by coming to the ring and cutting a promo on Wade Barrett, Corre come out and confront Taker with them surrounding the ring and attacking him. Suddenly the lights go out and Sting is in the ring holding his bat, and attacks the Corre members giving Undertaker some time to get back up and take the remainder of the members out. Then Sting and Undertaker are left in the ring staring at each other, as the show goes off air.

On Raw the next night, Sting opens the show by cutting a promo, saying that he's been watching both Nexus and Corre for a while now. He then recietes a brief history of how he's seen stables like these throughout his career, reminding people of how he fought against the Four Horsemen and NWO, and how he's come stop them. He's then interrupted by Undertaker who comes to the ring, and they both have a staredown. Similiar to Hogan/Rock's staredown, except they won't be looking at the audience. Undertaker starts talking about his brief history with his brother Kane, and reminds everyone of how he was betrayed by him, but that it was Wade who buried him alive. He talks getting revenge on both Nexus and Corre since both stables have members who took part in burying Taker, and then warns everyone including Sting to stay out of his way. Suddenly the Raw GM's alarm goes off and Micheal Coles goes to the podium, he then says that both Undertaker and Sting will work together that night, when Sting and Undertaker take on Wade Barret and CM Punk in a tag match. This could also allow CM Punk and Wade Barrett as leader of Corre/Nexus to start a rivalry between the two stables, since Nexus will proberly take on Corre at Wrestlmania.

The tag match takes place with both Corre and Nexus surrounding the ring. But before the match starts the GM's alarm goes off and says that both Corre and Nexus must vacate the ring area, leaving just Sting/Taker Vs Wade/Punk. The match takes place with Sting/Taker getting the victory. But Nexus/Corre come back out and attack Taker/Sting, but then Randy Orton, Big Show and maybe some other wrestlers comes out to stop them. The ring is cleared out with Sting and Taker getting back to their feet, but suddenly Taker chokeslams Sting, quite like when Taker chokeslammed Cena last year, and the show goes off air

On Smackdown, Undertaker cuts a promo on Corre again, Corre interrupt Undertaker saying that they put Taker out once, the next time they'll do it permenantly. Undertaker challenges Wade to a match that night. Undertaker and Wade face off, but Taker is soon attacked by Corre and overpowered. Lights go out again and Sting appears in the ring and like EC, attacks Corre and clears out the ring, then as retalitation for Taker chokeslamming him, he attacks Taker too, and then cuts a promo on Taker saying, how he and Taker are very much a like, but not in a good way, eluding to the fact that Taker and Sting are loner types and can't work together. He then says that he will continue to fight Nexus/Corre whether Taker likes it or not.

On Raw, CM Punk and Nexus are cutting a promo, when the camera shows Sting in the rafters. Punk says he's not afraid of Sting, and claims Sting is a coward for hiding in the rafters like a scared child, and challenges Sting, but before the made official, Randy Orton interupts Punk since they both have beef and looks like Punk will face Orton at Mania, maybe. A match is made between Punk and Orton instead by the GM, and Sting will be special guest, the lights start to flicker through the match and Punk starts blaming Sting for it, then suddenly the titantron shows Undertaker attacking David Otunga backstage, since Orunga was one of the guys who buried Taker alive. With the distraction, Orton RKO's punk to pick up the win. The Rest of Nexus come down to the ring but Sting and Orton are in the ring waiting them. They're shown on the entrance ramp bewildered at the current situation. Undertaker then comes out to the ramp with Otunga, and sends a message to everyone by giving Otunga a Thombstone on the ramp. Both Sting and Orton and shown in the ring staring at Taker, but before Taker can leave, the GM interrupts and makes a match next week on Raw between Taker and Sting, and it will be a Lumberjack match with all members of Corre and Nexus as the lumberjacks.

Anyway, i'm not going to go on. Just that I believe something like that could work. Although I'm not sure if people would agree with that path.

· Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
i dont think i can wait u guys even if its not sting i just need to know

· Registered
3,320 Posts
now that was awesome :agree:
The storyline that would draw more in my oppinion is the fact that Sting was the guy in WCW, just like Undertaker. He's the man that wouldn't sell out to the competitor for nothing. And when they killed WCW, he swore to, one day, one way or another, kill the WWE. And killing the symbol of the WWE, at the biggest event of the WWE is the way to do it.

It's not complex like a "struggle for power of darkness" or some strange shit like that.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.