Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you guys think? I think this could be an awesome feud. Both guys can be faces and Sting can challange Hardy. He can say his time may be running short and he wants to tie up loose ends in his career. One loose end is Victory Road where Hardy showed up high as the sky. He can say he has not bought into the Hardy comeback yet and Hardy owes it to the fans, Sting and himself to wrestle him at Bound For Glory on the biggest stage of TNA. Could be a great co main event, what do you guys think?

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
What do you guys think? I think this could be an awesome feud. Both guys can be faces and Sting can challange Hardy. He can say his time may be running short and he wants to tie up loose ends in his career. One loose end is Victory Road where Hardy showed up high as the sky. He can say he has not bought into the Hardy comeback yet and Hardy owes it to the fans, Sting and himself to wrestle him at Bound For Glory on the biggest stage of TNA. Could be a great co main event, what do you guys think?
Can't do that. He already gave him his endorsement on IMPACT :

They should build toward Joe vs Hardy for BFG. Only happened once in the Hogan/Bischoff era and it went to a time limit draw on Impact. Gives Jeff someone fresh to feud with and Joe can go over in the end to give Storm a credible heel challenger once he takes Bobby's strap.

·
Registered
2,214 Posts
how about sting versus a younger guy and actually put them over ? what benefit is there to going against jarrett or hardy who might be leaving next year anyway ?

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
TNA World Title
Bobby Roode (c) vs James Storm

Hulk Hogan vs Jeff Hardy

Sting vs Jeff Jerrett

TNA Tag Team Title
Kurt Angle & AJ Styles vs RVD & Jerry Lynn (Lynn going in the hall of fame with Sting that night)

·
Registered
959 Posts
Could be good but doubt it will happen though, Jeff Hardy and Sting are both way over, would be better to see them putting over the likes of Magnus and Bully Ray. As for the suggestion of Hogan, please no for his own sake!

·
Registered
10,124 Posts
I like it but sting should be putting young stars over.

·
Registered
957 Posts
Would be very interesting if they played it with a similar angle to Jarrett/Hardy. I mean Jeff Hardy still needs to prove himself to Sting still, and if they build it around the idea of the dream match that never happened and how Jeff Hardy stole from the fans who wanted the dream match. It could work really well and clutch the fans attention.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
Sting vs Jarrett seems a no-brainer to me. Jeff was fired by Sting and can return angry the founder of TNA isn't in the Hall of Fame first.

·
Premium Member
44,384 Posts
My Predicted BFG Card:

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Roode -c- Vs. Bound for Glory Series Winner James Storm
- Seems like a no brainer at this point.

WRESTLING VS. MMA
Kurt Angle Vs. King Mo
- When Mo starts, TNA isn't going to resist doing this match.

TNA TAG TEAM LEGENDS MATCH
Sting & Jeff Hardy Vs. Jeff Jarrett & Bully Ray
- Battle over the Hall of Fame snub for Jarrett. I'd rather they do this as a tag match though since we've already gotten the singles matches between them and a tag match would allow for Bully Ray to get a big spot on the show. (and yes, he deserves it).

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries -c- Vs. AJ Styles
- If it doesn't happen at DX in favor of Roode/Aries, then it'll happen here.

MONSTER'S BALL MATCH
"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe Vs. "The Monster" Abyss
- I don't know what their plans for the future are regarding the Joseph Park character, but I would like to see Joe & Abyss have one PPV match together. Its amazing to me that it has never happened one on one.

KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP: NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH
Mickie James -c- Vs. ODB
- If the rumors are true that Mickie is turning heel, then let her go all out psycho heel and set up a hardcore feud with a chick that can match her, ODB.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian -c- Vs. Rob Van Dam & Mr. Anderson
- Because, well, somebody has to fight for the belts. Its really sad how few tag teams TNA has now, huh?

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Devon -c- Vs. Winner of Pre Show Battle Royal
- Just a guess on my part really, and the Battle Royal is a cheap way to cram guys onto the card I guess.

KNOCKOUT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: FOUR CORNERS MATCH
Gail Kim & Madison Rayne -c- Vs. The Beautiful People Vs. Tara & Tessmacher Vs. Sarita & Rosita
- Yeah, reunite The BP and let them win the titles here. Why not?

·
#OVER
11,548 Posts
It'd be pretty cool since Jeff has said many times that Sting was a hero of his as a kid and a massive influence on his career. Plus it'd be FACEPAINT VS. FACEPAINT MATCH~!! Also it's the biggest show of the year and imo, Sting vs. Hardy is a much bigger match than Sting vs. Jarrett.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
My Predicted BFG Card:

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP
Bobby Roode -c- Vs. Bound for Glory Series Winner James Storm
- Seems like a no brainer at this point.

WRESTLING VS. MMA
Kurt Angle Vs. King Mo
- When Mo starts, TNA isn't going to resist doing this match.

TNA TAG TEAM LEGENDS MATCH
Sting & Jeff Hardy Vs. Jeff Jarrett & Bully Ray
- Battle over the Hall of Fame snub for Jarrett. I'd rather they do this as a tag match though since we've already gotten the singles matches between them and a tag match would allow for Bully Ray to get a big spot on the show. (and yes, he deserves it).

X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Austin Aries -c- Vs. AJ Styles
- If it doesn't happen at DX in favor of Roode/Aries, then it'll happen here.

MONSTER'S BALL MATCH
"The Samoan Submission Machine" Samoa Joe Vs. "The Monster" Abyss
- I don't know what their plans for the future are regarding the Joseph Park character, but I would like to see Joe & Abyss have one PPV match together. Its amazing to me that it has never happened one on one.

KNOCKOUT CHAMPIONSHIP: NO DISQUALIFICATIONS MATCH
Mickie James -c- Vs. ODB
- If the rumors are true that Mickie is turning heel, then let her go all out psycho heel and set up a hardcore feud with a chick that can match her, ODB.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Christopher Daniels & Kazarian -c- Vs. Rob Van Dam & Mr. Anderson
- Because, well, somebody has to fight for the belts. Its really sad how few tag teams TNA has now, huh?

TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Devon -c- Vs. Winner of Pre Show Battle Royal
- Just a guess on my part really, and the Battle Royal is a cheap way to cram guys onto the card I guess.

KNOCKOUT TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP: FOUR CORNERS MATCH
Gail Kim & Madison Rayne -c- Vs. The Beautiful People Vs. Tara & Tessmacher Vs. Sarita & Rosita
- Yeah, reunite The BP and let them win the titles here. Why not?
1- King Mo is expected to debut in November. Nonetheless they should holdoff on Angle vs Mo which is a big money match until Lockdown or Slammiversary next year. Let Mo gain some experience and get over before you go into that.

2- It appears that the Joseph Parks/Abyss storyline is going to continue to play out over the summer and they will likely try to parlay the payoff onto BFG. I can see the payoff for both this and the AJ/Dixie story happening at the big show.

3- Again all roads lead to BFG, so I could see Mickie turning over the summer and her and Tess at BFG. Though I'd rather see Sarita or Rosita getting the title shot. Sarita is one of the better female talents while Rosita strikes me as 100x more marketable as a babyface champion than Tess.

Not a bad effort on the card though.

·
HEADBANGA
23,492 Posts
I'd love to see them feud but with Sting as the heel. As long as Jeff don't pull the shit he did last year then we'd be in for a good feud/match.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
I'm pretty sure Sting doesn't wanna work with a junkie who already ruined one main event back in 2011. Sting was really pissed, I wouldn't be surprised if he told TNA he's never gonna work with Jeff Hardy in the ring again.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts