Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sting in WWE, how cool would it be if Sting, signed a one year contract from January 2014-January 2015 with WWE. Heres how it could look.......
January Sting debuts at number 30 and wins Royal Rumble
Raw 1 (triple h introduces Sting, Sting wants streak instead of title)
Raw 2(Kane attacks Sting, says he doesn't deserve to be in a match against his brother)
Raw 3 (Kane signs against Sting, if Sting wins he gets match with Undertaker
February PPV Sting beats Kane
Raw 1 (Undertaker vignette, Sting attacked by druids and left in ring)
Raw 2 (sting cuts promo on undertaker)
Raw 3 (Undertakers music hits but Kane comes out, from behind Undertaker attacks Sting)
Raw 4 (Bros of destruction vs Sting/Triple H ends in double count out)
March PPV loses to Undertaker At 20 minute mark, Sting hits death drop, 1....2..... Lights go out, come back on, Undertaker sits up, old school style, tombstone Sting
Raw 1 (Triple H calls Sting out, said he only brought him here to beat Undertaker, says he should have known better, Sting challenges Triple H )
Raw 2 (Triple H apologizes, says he shouldn't have treated Sting like he did, it wasn't professional, then attacks Sting )
Raw 3 (Sting n Triple H contract signing)
April PPV Sting beats Triple H
Raw 1 (Sting says he's ready to win his first WWE title, interrupted by Shawn Michaels, who says Sting isn't WWE until he faces HBK)
Raw 2 (Vince meets Sting, says HBK is the WWE Franchise, Vince challenges Sting to a handicap match, Sting vs Triple H n Vince next week)
Raw 3 (HBK helps Sting against Triple H and .....Ryback with Vince, Ryback is subbed in for an "injured" Vince)
May PPV Sting loses to Shawn Michaels cleanly
Raw 1 (Big Show says if it's the same ole Sting, he will pout in the rafters for the rest of the year since he lost)
Raw 2 (Sting says Big Show couldn't handle where the big boys played, he jumped ship in the middle of the Monday Night Wars)
Raw 3 (Big Show comes out dressed as black n white Sting with baseball bat, whines about losing Monday Night Wars, getting splinters from his baseball bat, and WWE never wanting him)
Raw 4 (Sting with bald wig, dresses as Big Show, stumbles to the ring, talks about always dropping the ball, even though he's the largest athlete in the world)
June PPV Sting beats Big Show by DQ when Chris Jericho attacks Sting with a chair.
Raw 1 (Jericho tells everyone Sting killed the NWA, WCW and wherever he's been lately. Says Sting held down major talent like Y2J, challenges Sting to a match vs Jerishow next week)
Raw 2 Sting & (special partner) Kane beat Jerishow
Raw 3 Sting reminds the WWE universe he still hasn't won a WWE title, is attacked by Jericho, with a ladder. Y2J challenges Sting to ladder match with his 2001 undisputed title hanging
Raw 4 Sting accepts the challenge, will gladly win a belt from Jericho, even if Jericho lost that title years ago.
July PPV Sting beats Chris Jericho leaves undisputed title laying on Jericho as he exits.
Raw 1 ( CM Punk (wwe champion) pipebomb interview about Sting saying he wants a WWE title. Tired of hearing about Sting. Says Showtime ended in the 90s)
Raw 2 (Sting and Punk sign contract, Punk tells Sting he's straight edge, so no worries about him showing up unable to perform like other opponents of Sting )
Raw 3 (the Cutting Edge, just because Edge wanted to interview Sting, interrupted and attacked by Punk and Jericho. Christian makes the save. Later in the night Jericho and Punk defeat Sting n Christian)
August PPV Sting beats CM Punk for WWE title
Raw 1 Sting celebrates his WWE championship/CM Punk demands his rematch next week
Raw 2 Sting defeats CM Punk, then Randy Orton's music hits, he RKOs Sting
Raw 3 Orton calls himself a legend killer and After watching some old WCW matches, he decided that Sting was almost a legend.
Raw 4 Sting attacks Orton, deathdrops him as Raw ends
September PPV Sting beats Randy Orton
Raw 1 Sting interrupted by Punk, Orton, and Jerishow. Challenges to an 8 man tag in one week. And they dare anyone to team with Sting
Raw 2 8 man tag, Sting and the Wyatt's defeat Orton, Punk, n Jerisho. Wyatt's then attack Sting
Raw 3 Bray Wyatt challenges Sting to a Hell n a Cell match, Sting accepts only if he gets the Wyatt family next week
Raw 4 Sting & (special guest partner) HBK beats Wyatt's with help from John Cena

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
We don't need a 54 year old Sting.. Maybe 5-10 years ago but not now

·
Banned
237 Posts
Sting for a few PPV and a few Raw segment would be great but even though I love Sting it wouldn't be a good idea to add him to everyday television. Let him get a few matches so he can focus on putting great matches a few times a year

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,551 Posts
You've put way more thought into this than WWE creative would ever if Sting signed.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I really doubt it, first he hates Vince and not much you can do with someone in his 50s when he had no interest in the company 20 years ago

·
Registered
1,709 Posts
The "Sting v Taker" is a dated concept.

We a know if it happened who is VINCE going to have win? The guy who he has worked with for 22 years or The Stinger who said Vince doesn't know what to do with Sting? Taker wins any day.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts
The "Sting v Taker" is a dated concept.

We a know if it happened who is VINCE going to have win? The guy who he has worked with for 22 years or The Stinger who said Vince doesn't know what to do with Sting? Taker wins any day.
Of course Taker would win, Taker would win against Jesus at Wrestlemania. Sting Vs Undertaker at Wrestlemania would still be bomb! I guarantee you fans STILL want to see this match.

As for the OP, I actually read through it. It was pretty good OP. Some things kinda turned me off, like why is HBK wrestling? But a one year Stinger run in the WWE to feud with Taker, Jericho, and put over a young heel, would be a nice run that a lot of people would pop for.

I know Sting is old as fuck, and can't wrestle anymore obviously, but IMAGINE the crowd at a Raw (preferably a smark crowd), where the Stinger debuted for the first time in a WWE ring. It would be one of the greatest pops in history. Rock came back after 7 years, we all thought no one would want him back, but the crowd popped like never before. Same it would be with Stinger.

·
Banned
5,106 Posts
Sting vs Undertaker isn't happening. It's a huge match in of itself, but both men are out of their primes and although they are both much better in the ring than the average fan gives them credit for, it just wouldn't work.

·
Banned
8,267 Posts
I'm a big TNA guy but would like to comment on this:

If Sting were to sign you'd be looking at probably January-April in terms of him being there. You'd probably get Taker/Sting match and then Sting would go off into the sunset, do a DVD, an action figure and some other merchandise and then he'd just be on the WWE Legends deal that they sign everybody to.

He wouldn't make weekly appearances for WWE and I don't think WWE would want him to do that. TNA is kind of forced to do that in their current state but the WWE definitely is not.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,551 Posts
I doubt this will happen, but it has more of a chance than people give it credit. Sting and Taker have both stated they want to face each other before they retire, Sting needs to sign on with WWE at some point for the Legends deal or he's going to be working indy shows until he's 86, his contract is up with TNA in January and there is nothing left for him to do there, and it would still draw big money.
Obviously WWE is making other plans right now because they are not going to book their biggest show of the year with a guy they can't even talk to until next year. If he becomes available they will seriously consider it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts