Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,652 Posts
Re: Sting? No show / Lesnar? No show / Undertaker? No show

I don't even know anymore.

Just utter trash. The Sting - HHH build might be the most pathetic I've ever seen for a big Wrestlemania match. Sting's debut was held off all these years for THIS? Wow.

·
Premium Member
17,720 Posts
Re: Sting? No show / Lesnar? No show / Undertaker? No show

Well, rumors dictated Undertaker wouldn't show up till Mania.

The ball has been dropped for Lesnar some time ago.

And Sting just showed up. foot = ^mouth

·
Harley's Circus
2,565 Posts
they don't have the money to pay for them all to make an appearance at the same time
I'm sure Undertaker might show up next week
oh wait no that's lesnar's week
well I guess you'll have to wait til Mania for Taker

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
The Icon That Can Still Go
54,734 Posts
Sting can show, but the world champion can't, and the guy who hasn't been on TV since last WM (Taker) can't?

Unbelievable, yet believable at the same time.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
They can't do anything right now can they? With how fucked up they have things now I can honestly say that I'd be embarrassed and ashamed to work there at this point

·
Getting molested by Bill DeMott
2,628 Posts
How much they are paying them per appearance must be ridiculous. Taker can't be on that much more than when on a regular schedule a few years back and Sting was working for TNA for Christs sake.

·
Registered
5,274 Posts
So is Sting going to be on two weeks in a row or on the post-WM RAW? cause we have two appearances left from him (one being WM)

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
Honestly Vince is going to keep doing the same thing because people will stay pay the product. I honestly lost interest in the WWE. Whenever I have time I will watch it whenever I don't I just don't watch it. I am not even hyped for mania anymore like other years. I would request that day off just to watch it this year if I work than I work I will probably just check in the forums and read the feeds. There isnt like the old times where they were confrontations between each contender tag team matches, and a little bit of fighting between each other building that fued.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
So is Sting going to be on two weeks in a row or on the post-WM RAW? cause we have two appearances left from him (one being WM)
I would think he will be on next week's Raw, but HHH will get the upper hand on him. Then WM will be his final appearance. His new contract that is probably being negotiated or something probably starts after WM

Pure speculating from someone completely unqualified.

·
Registered
5,009 Posts
Honestly Vince is going to keep doing the same thing because people will stay pay the product.
vince will keep doing the same thing cuz getting big ratings and actually caring went out the window a long time ago. getting a 3 rating is now acceptable to vince and he doesn't even try to improve it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts